Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Fortnite config file gone

Hello, 
I tried to adjust some sensitivities in fortnite and noticed that the option of the config file seems to be disappeared in the calculator.
Is it some kind of bug or did i get deleted for some special reason?
Please help me fast as i cant use the ingame slider to adjust due to missing accuracy.
Thanks alot!
Cres

Thanks for your quick answer!
Can you tell me if the game will at least keep the config file sens that is saved at the moment or will it just completely ignore whats written there?

That would mean i had to change my sens again or really use that inaccurate ingame slider...

I tested it quickly by measuring a 360 ingame and it seems that the value in the ini file is completely useless.
I didnt change it in a while so i guess the game didnt keep what was in the config file when the update was installed...
So i guess now we can be sure about it.
Thanks for your help
Cheers

• 4 months later...
On 3/4/2018 at 9:44 AM, DPI Wizard said:

The game itself no longer supports sensitivity in the config file, so it's removed from the calculator as well.

Do notify my if they add support for it again, and I'll reinstate it.

Anyone able to confirm it the config sens works now? I change my sens in-game and when I re-checked my config it had changed....maybe it's working now?