Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Roblox

16 hours ago, Merinda18 said:

MDV 100% 

Thank you for the response but I don't understand what you mean, I wanted to know what gun/sight was used for the ADS calculations.

Besides, the magnification levels in-game seems to be their own FOV rather than a modification of in-game FOV, so maybe that'd make calculations easier if we can match the magnifications with their respective FOVs?

• Wizard
16 hours ago, Joule Zeath said:

Sorry if this is a bit of a necro but I wanna be sure of a couple things.

The calculator for Phantom Forces has settings for (ADS AR) as well as (Scope 10X) and I assume magnifications change the sensitivities at different Monitor Distances, but I cannot find what magnification level is used for the ADS calculations. I know it says "AR" ADS but different guns in the Assault Rifle category have different stock magnification levels.

(This is base Iron sights magnifications without any optics btw)

RobloxScreenShot4.png.30c45c7e88edd804f54335b3963fc380.pngRobloxScreenShot3.png.2bd9e76d573d2c7deab8e632bbfbfe0a.pngRobloxScreenShot5.png.a720259e8cbe00ff94ea6261cae1ac05.png

Both the AN-94 and Scar-L are in the same categories of "Assault Rifle" but have different magnification levels, with the stock Scar-L having an even bigger level than a stock DMR (MK11)

The second problem is that a 1.0x magnification scope only works at 80 in-game FOV (VFOV). Anywhere above that will cause the ADS to zoom in and anywhere below that will actually cause the ADS to zoom out, a 1.5x scope barely zooms in at the minimum of 60 FOV. I don't know the math behind this but it seems odd to me.

With this in mind I think it'd be nice to know what the calculator uses as the FOV and magnification level for (ADS AR) calculations.

The default ADS AR selection in the calculator is using a 1.8x magnification like the M16A4. If you select the aim called "Scope (enter magnification)" you can enter your own magnification like the values in your screenshot as Sensitivity 2, along with your current Roblox camera sensitivity and Phantom Forces Mouse Look Sensitivity.

image.png

• 1 year later...

Can you check sensitivity and fov for no-scope sniping mod pls, it seems way off, no mater if it's ui or config sens. And possibly add no-scope arcade mod as it's one of the most popular in Roblox atm but not in the list in calculator yet

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Dribbler said:

Can you check sensitivity and fov for no-scope sniping mod pls, it seems way off, no mater if it's ui or config sens. And possibly add no-scope arcade mod as it's one of the most popular in Roblox atm but not in the list in calculator yet

I can't find anything not working as it should, could you be a bit more specific with the exact calculation and weapon?

30 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I can't find anything not working as it should, could you be a bit more specific with the exact calculation and weapon?

To exclude other factors as the user of your calculator since day 1 im 100% sure its not being mouse dpi inacuracy, anything hw/software related etc and the miscalculation lies within the specific game. In Roblox Arsenal all calculations are precise and correct so its smth to do with No-Scope Sniping game.

Im trying to get 23.7cm/360 sens on 808 dpi which gives me 0.1326 in calculator but this turns out to be much faster and to get closer to my desired cm/360 i need to set sens ingame to smth around 0.096. Im playin in 4x3 aspect (800x600 lol) and mb this somehow might affect sens eventho it says that its not affected by fov.

Also a lil bit offtop: since any visa/master/paypal is blocked for russian users is there any other way to make payment and sub?

Edited by Dribbler
  • Wizard
33 minutes ago, Dribbler said:

Im trying to get 23.7cm/360 sens on 808 dpi which gives me 0.1326 in calculator but this turns out to be much faster and to get closer to my desired cm/360 i need to set sens ingame to smth around 0.096. Im playin in 4x3 aspect (800x600 lol) and mb this somehow might affect sens eventho it says that its not affected by fov.

Can you link the exact conversion?

34 minutes ago, Dribbler said:

Also a lil bit offtop: since any visa/master/paypal is blocked for russian users is there any other way to make payment and sub?

Check your PM!

• Wizard
On 5/19/2022 at 7:38 PM, Dribbler said:

Thanks a lot! Would be rly appreciated if you might add no-scope arcade aswell☺️

Added it now, it's exactly the same though.

15 hours ago, hi23468 said:

The sensitivity calculation for Arsenal doesn't seem to be correct.

Checked Arsenal now, and can't find anything wrong. What exactly is the issue?

11 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Added it now, it's exactly the same though.

Checked Arsenal now, and can't find anything wrong. What exactly is the issue?

Thanks. Sens is the same in No-scope Arcade but it is using 2 fovs: one when you walk and one when you sprint.. 

As for Arsenal the calculations are 100% accurate for me

Edited by Dribbler
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

This sounds like a bug, but I've updated the parameters etc to reflect the changes.

I thought the same and actually reported it as a bug to the Game Devs, Their response to me was that it's not a bug and was to be expected as can be seen in the attached image.
Thank you for the quick reply as well as the updated parameters, though I'll post again if any more changes to the sensitivity are made.

PFDevReply.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

No-scope Arcade had fov slider added, even tho it doesnt have exact numbers, would be appreciated if you could find out and add  atleast  default,fully left and fully right slider positions and if it is affected by different aspect ratios and mb also check if sens calculations remained the same for this mod

• Wizard
48 minutes ago, Dribbler said:

No-scope Arcade had fov slider added, even tho it doesnt have exact numbers, would be appreciated if you could find out and add  atleast  default,fully left and fully right slider positions and if it is affected by different aspect ratios and mb also check if sens calculations remained the same for this mod

I've updated it now. The slider has notches so you can count them manually to set the FOV you want.

• 2 months later...
  • Wizard
9 hours ago, Jay cub said:

They changed the phantom forces sensitivity again for whatever reason
I don't really play anymore but I noticed it tonight and didn't see a post about it so I thought I'd make one myself

Thanks for letting me know, they changed from MDV 100% to MDV 0%, also hipfire stops scaling to FOV above 80 (the FOV still changes, but the 360 distance remain the same). All is updated now!

• 5 months later...

Hi again. Roblox Gunfight Arena has fov and hipfire/aim sens slider added. Can you update it pls. And also since it's the most popular fps in roblox atm adding different scope/ads would be essential too, eventho it's a lot work to do considering it's amount of guns and different scopes and the fact you have to unlock them, with ingame money or robux I don't own to share🥺

• Wizard
On 2/13/2024 at 2:57 PM, Dribbler said:

Hi again. Roblox Gunfight Arena has fov and hipfire/aim sens slider added. Can you update it pls. And also since it's the most popular fps in roblox atm adding different scope/ads would be essential too, eventho it's a lot work to do considering it's amount of guns and different scopes and the fact you have to unlock them, with ingame money or robux I don't own to share🥺

I've updated the Gunfight Arena now with FOV and a few weapons.