Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Sorry, but I don't understand.

Hello, after calculating and find my real mouse DPI.. What's all about that? And my accurancy is -92.. I don't understand anything i searched the forum but didn't find any threads that explain something. Only instructions to how to use. I mean ok, I know my real DPI.. and accurancy.. what's with that? There is no something like suggestions or so on.. Only the thing "turn off mouse acceleration, m_rawinput 1 and e.t.c".

Sorry for looking rude but i am not :-D i am just looking for answers :)

Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is for calculating your cm/360 (or inches if you set it to inches) and keeping it consistent across multiple games. That and if you want to set up your sensitivity like someone else.

For example I use 1600dpi mouse, 1.14 sens in cs:go. Now, I want to play fallout 4, but fallout 4 game engine use a different formula for mouse sensitivity. Instead of messing with my aim from switching between the two game, I can use their convert calculator to keep it consistent. 1600dpi w/ 1.14 in csgo = 0.0066 in fallout4. 

• Wizard

I should make a video explaining it, it's on my todo list!

But basically, the DPI analyzer is not strictly necessary to consider when calculating sensitivity, just to know what the real DPI is compared to what you configured. This is useful for two things:

1. You can use the real DPI in the calculator to make it more accurate. For instance, if your configured DPI is 400, but real DPI is 440, use 440 in the calculator.

2. If you do not do as mentioned above, you know that the DPI is 10% off, hence the calculated distance will also be 10% off.