Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

• Wizard
21 minutes ago, SpeedySteve said:

Please update this conversion. with an ADS sensitivity over 84 your ADS does not change, only your ACOG changes

It did correctly calculate this before, but putting a limit on the calculation like this has a lot of unforeseen consequences so it was removed.

I need to work out these quirks before re-implementing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I am trying to convert my apex settings to R6.   However the calucalator tells me the below

If I put these in its far too slow.  It says my 360 distance is 8inches.  Which it is in apex.  But with these settings its more like 10 or 11 inches in r6.   I have had to manually move the yaw and ads from 50 to 60 in game to make it anyhwere near 8 inches, but this is not what the calculator says, any ideas?

image.thumb.png.1ffee8be20752489275884f49c639837.png

• Wizard
Just now, Paintballer said:

hipfire for sure, didnt check ADS i changed both to 60 and that was far nearer 8 inches for a 360 turnaround

ADS should be different with your settings, around 12.5 inches.

But the calculations looks correct, are your settings in the config file exactly as the calculator outputs for all four values?

[INPUT]
RawInputMouseKeyboard=1
InvertAxisY=0
InvertMouseAxisY=0
Rumble=1
AimAssist=1
YawSensitivity=20
PitchSensitivity=10
DeadzoneLeftStick=15
DeadzoneRightStick=15
MouseSensitivity=50
MouseYawSensitivity=50
MousePitchSensitivity=50
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.003681
MouseScroll=1
XFactorAiming=0.026722

this is from the settings file

Should i just up the mouse from 50 to 60?  How come the calc doesnt change these?

• Wizard
43 minutes ago, Paintballer said:

Should i just up the mouse from 50 to 60?  How come the calc doesnt change these?

You can set these values to anything in the calculator, 50 is just the default value loaded as a placeholder. What keyboard and mouse do you have? I might be able to give you a test script.

• Wizard
On 8/19/2019 at 8:14 PM, Paintballer said:

Are you sure, sounds like a lot of bother for you

My keyboard is a Corsair K70 RGB

Mouse is a Logitec G502

Try this script with the Logitech software and see if it turns exactly 360 degrees when executed. It will bind to the back side button.

This is for hipfire:

function OnEvent(event, arg)
	if (event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 4) then
		for i = 0, 568 do
			MoveMouseRelative(12,0)
			Sleep(2)
		end
	end
end

This is for ADS:

function OnEvent(event, arg)
	if (event == "MOUSE_BUTTON_PRESSED" and arg == 4) then
		for i = 0, 166 do
			MoveMouseRelative(51,0)
			Sleep(2)
		end
	end
end

7 minutes ago, Bubbleboi said:

How do I get the right FOV when converting from my Overwatch sens for this game? I set it to Hdeg like Overwatch but it changes the FoV to 58 or 60 instead of the in-game max of 90 which I prefer. How does converting to this game work? @DPI Wizard

Don't change it to Hdeg, leave it on Vdeg. R6S works witch vertically changeable FOV. Overwatch works with horizontally changeable FOV. So don't change the FOV Type.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey couple questions

I did the conversion of apex to siege  but the fov on r6 feels really really wrong in game, it creates a not good feeling fish eye affect at 90  and the fov slider stops at 90. The default fov for r6 is 60.

I am just trying to get the same level of sensitivity across games while using a comfortable fov for r6 to where I wont notice it discrepancies when I use my aim trainers  (Aimlab) (aimhero)(Kovaaks)

image.png.45ee4046a95693595cbd37c14522a929.png

• Wizard
1 minute ago, SrirachaSauce said:

Hey couple questions

I did the conversion of apex to siege  but the fov on r6 feels really really wrong in game, it creates a not good feeling fish eye affect at 90  and the fov slider stops at 90. The default fov for r6 is 60.

I am just trying to get the same level of sensitivity across games while using a comfortable fov for r6 to where I wont notice it discrepancies when I use my aim trainers  (Aimlab) (aimhero)(Kovaaks)

Try to set the FOV in R6 to 73, this will equals the FOV in Apex.

8 hours ago, GolldenFalcon said:

Did the September 11 content patch change the way Siege does ADS sensitivity? ACOGs feel faster than before, unless it's just placebo.

siege has that magic ability of changing the percieved sensetivity with every big content patch (mostly placebo , ads sensetivity  is not equal to acog sensetivity by default)

1 hour ago, fortunate reee said:

siege has that magic ability of changing the percieved sensetivity with every big content patch (mostly placebo , ads sensetivity  is not equal to acog sensetivity by default)

Most of the time rumors spread and everyone feels the placebo and I don't usually feel it. This time though it's so noticeable that something has to have been done to ACOGs. Holos feel the same as pre-patch.

4 hours ago, GolldenFalcon said:

Most of the time rumors spread and everyone feels the placebo and I don't usually feel it. This time though it's so noticeable that something has to have been done to ACOGs. Holos feel the same as pre-patch.

i dont use the acog scope since there is no proper way to calculate both 1x/hipfire and acog at the same time so i havent noticed that all i know is that they change the leaning animation again i just played a bit and i am now pretty sure thatthe games performance just tooki a dent again

Edited by fortunate reee
On 9/11/2019 at 8:29 PM, GolldenFalcon said:

Did the September 11 content patch change the way Siege does ADS sensitivity? ACOGs feel faster than before, unless it's just placebo.

Bump? I'm testing the 360 distance that the calculator gives me vs what I'm getting ingame and the hipfire sens is accurate but the ACOG 360 is slightly shorter than it should be. I'm just doing this by hand and with a ruler so it could be human error but I've talked to a number of players that feel like the sensitivity has changed this patch?

5 hours ago, GolldenFalcon said:

Bump? I'm testing the 360 distance that the calculator gives me vs what I'm getting ingame and the hipfire sens is accurate but the ACOG 360 is slightly shorter than it should be. I'm just doing this by hand and with a ruler so it could be human error but I've talked to a number of players that feel like the sensitivity has changed this patch?

if you are using 360 distance ads/acog   you should just use xfactor aiming 1.0 with 100ads that disables the multiplier and  makes all scopes have the same 360 distance