Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

12 minutes ago, davidoux said:

Thanks for replying;

regarding your note on mouse speed, Maybe there is definetly something wrong in my input ? I dont feel like my mouse speed is insane,

here are some physical mouse distance measurements out of R6

in hipfire/look  : my mouse has to travel ~10 cm to 180 degrees

ADS/Holo/RedDot :  19.5cm

ACOG : ~28.5cm

i just mentioned that because i saw your 23 sense with 800 dpi in your calculator pic would be 8.6735cm for a 360 so id check those numbers / your resolution / windows pointer precision or anything else that can impact sense to be sure

general rule of thumb to go by for mid sense would be somewhere between  1mousepad 360 or 1/2mousepad 360 

while siege requires relatively quick movement anything under 20cm 360 isnt usually the play since you give up on too much precision 

using acog /glaz / khali scopes on the same sense is definitely not what id recommend you regardless (that is why the calculator gives you different values for ads )

if you verified your settings to be 16;9 85

23 hipfire 800 dpi ill gladly help you figure something out 

:)

Edited by fortunate reee

after further testing and changing the upper part with the best of my knowledge, I could get

hipfire and ADS / 1x working (with fov scqling off),

here is my settings below, iwould also appreciate if you could co,nfirm based on the mouse distance measurements i posted that it doesnot look insane speed ?

image.thumb.png.bd9aa8e6f8ecc9789b7d32c7ce993715.png

Hello @fortunate reee, thanks for helping me out, but now i am even more confused than I was before posting here :) 

I 'll try to recap here : when I ACOG, my mous has to travel almost the full length of my mouse pad to 180 degrees (almost 30 cm)

when I  ADS  : around 20cm,  i never play glaz and kali

first question :does my sensitivity, based on that mouse movement does looks OK for you ? 

and yes my settings are 16:9 85 FOV maybe i should post my R6 gamesettings.ini ?

17 minutes ago, davidoux said:

Hello @fortunate reee, thanks for helping me out, but now i am even more confused than I was before posting here :) 

I 'll try to recap here : when I ACOG, my mous has to travel almost the full length of my mouse pad to 180 degrees (almost 30 cm)

when I  ADS  : around 20cm,  i never play glaz and kali

first question :does my sensitivity, based on that mouse movement does looks OK for you ? 

and yes my settings are 16:9 85 FOV maybe i should post my R6 gamesettings.ini ?

you could do that if you want to try out some of the options the page has to give i can edit your ini for you to match the calculator 

generally id recommend changing your hipfire and ads values to something more fitting (slower hipfire and faster ads than your current setup ) should help you alot .

if you upload your whole ini file i can send you multiple options to try and their respective calculations for sandstorm 

are you sure that you are on 800 and not 400 dpi ?

you are currently using 360 distance for scopes too that method is somewhat useless for most thing but movement(hipfire ) since it just straight up disregards fov and other scaling 

i used 360 ads for far too long myself and did not retain any of that "muscle memory" in the long run its just a inconsistent method

the more zoomed in a scope gets the worse it will feel when you use 360 distance to calc it  that is why most of the users here use either 0% or 100% for ads since these methods help getting a uniform feel for each scope by either matching a certain distance or the respective fov 

Edited by fortunate reee

" i used 360 ads for far too long myself and did not retain any of that "muscle memory" in the long run its just a inconsistent methodthe more zoomed in a scope gets the worse it will feel when you use 360 distance to calc it  that is why most of the users here use either 0% or 100% for ads since these methods help getting a uniform feel for each scope by either matching a certain distance or the respective fov "

I really dont get that,  everything revolve around mouse movement on the pad, as long as i woud keep consistent movements across different games

how could i not retain muscle memory ? i.e i have set 2x, 3x4X and beyond to match the R6 acog sensitivity so whenever i zoom beyoind 1X

it will always be the same than R6 acog, if I am 1X / no scope = > R6 holo  ?

R6 is my main game and I want everything else to matych hipfire/Holo/ACOG, 

12 minutes ago, davidoux said:

" i used 360 ads for far too long myself and did not retain any of that "muscle memory" in the long run its just a inconsistent methodthe more zoomed in a scope gets the worse it will feel when you use 360 distance to calc it  that is why most of the users here use either 0% or 100% for ads since these methods help getting a uniform feel for each scope by either matching a certain distance or the respective fov "

I really dont get that,  everything revolve around mouse movement on the pad, as long as i woud keep consistent movements across different games

how could i not retain muscle memory ? i.e i have set 2x, 3x4X and beyond to match the R6 acog sensitivity so whenever i zoom beyoind 1X

it will always be the same than R6 acog, if I am 1X / no scope = > R6 holo  ?

R6 is my main game and I want everything else to matych hipfire/Holo/ACOG, 

GameSettings.iniid really  give this one a try its closer to what one should use at 800dpi 

78 (ADS Ironsight)
 62 (ACOG)
 62 (Glaz Flip Sight)
 63 (CSRX 300 5X Zoom)
 42 (CSRX 300 12X Zoom) 

just got to set your ads number to these values whenever you use the respective scope 

when you just use 360 distance for everything you memorize the distance .

if you use this config file wiith the setting from the pic in sandstorm each scope should feel close to perfect once you are used to the fell of siege 

and you will know what i described as uniformity( if you stick with this you will improve rather drastically) 

image.png.8eaa481359ede4570469ae5ec75ebe1f.png

to sum it up these values are pretty similar if not almost what a cod or battlefield game would give you so you can just play any scope/ gun you want without having to manually learn it 

Edited by fortunate reee

@fortunate reeethank you i will try it out,but what are 

78 (ADS Ironsight)
 62 (ACOG)
 62 (Glaz Flip Sight)
 63 (CSRX 300 5X Zoom)
 42 (CSRX 300 12X Zoom) 

excpet for 78, i cannot find these values any where, is that the computed relative sensitivities ?

also, do you think i should change/tweak my current sensitivty if i want ot improve ?

thanks

Edited by davidoux
11 minutes ago, davidoux said:

@fortunate reeethank you i will try it out,but what are 

78 (ADS Ironsight)
 62 (ACOG)
 62 (Glaz Flip Sight)
 63 (CSRX 300 5X Zoom)
 42 (CSRX 300 12X Zoom) 

excpet for 78, i cannot find these values any where, is that the computed relative sensitivities ?

also, do you think i should change/tweak my current sensitivty if i want ot improve ?

thanks

those numbers are the numbers one has to use in order to use as ads value in game when ever you want to play that scope they are calculated to feel uniform to each other on that config files sense i sent earlier 

you basically just have to take a small piece of paper write those down and change your ads value in game if you ever feel like not using 1 x scopes 

as long as you use the file i sent you wont have to reopen that for the time being , i only pre set the 1 x scope value since it is the value one uses most usefull in siege generall use since i t includes holo ,red dot,reflex , pistol scopes, as well as all ads options 

this is only a workaround for now since ubisoft hasn't added multiple sliders yet and there is only one , whilst games like insurgency , apex , cod , bf4 all have an option to help us use uniform sensetivities r6 doesnt 

https://r6fix.ubi.com/test-server/TTS-20721-Scope_sensitivity_needs_to_be_adjusted_per_scope__requires_separate_sliders_for_1x__ACOG__and_Kali_s_two_scope_magnifications_

"also, do you think i should change/tweak my current sensitivty if i want ot improve ?"

i already slightly modified your ini file to be a more common sensetivity in thoery sticking to that should be more than fine for now

Edited by fortunate reee
7 minutes ago, davidoux said:

that's insane ... i cannot do that .. moreover, you have operators equipped with aCOG and 1x and you switch during a match,

it is impractical i dont know anybody doing that, 

it is indeed impractical that is why we started the whole r6 fix thing to make the dev put in more sliders but for the time being this is pretty much the best option .

"i dont know anybody doing that, " many players just stick to 1x scopes exclusively in order to not have to switch settings ever wondered why many pros use 1x scopes on guns with acog as an option

if i feel like playing nomad / i just play her with double acog and set the slider to acog or rook / doc i use acog slider put a laser on the sidearm and hipfire

if you want all your scopes to be 1:1 360 distance you can try that as well even the sniper scopes set xfactor to 1.0 

MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.02 and ads to 100 that makes all scopes 1:1 360 

Edited by fortunate reee
5 minutes ago, davidoux said:

ok thats all now very clear, thank you very much ,

one more question i saw you changed motionblur to 0 is that intended ? 

yes i noticed it on my way through that you had motion blurr on that setting is not really recommendable for a competetive shooter

image.png.a476ecebea6653550051cdec114b7ac9.png

can use these if you want to stick with the 360 thing just disable scale with fov remember to set the right fov

Edited by fortunate reee
8 minutes ago, davidoux said:

1:1 360 all scopes

not sure what to use, which one do you recommend ? 1:1 or your first .ini file ?

only recommended the first option since i have used most options available on this site for the past year or so and i perform the best with the differnt ads numbers

it will take some time getting used to but the payout should be worth the effort id try my version fora week if it doesnt stick with you use the360

lets just say i reached diamond with both options today id tell you 1st >360 

Edited by fortunate reee

Hello @fortunate reee  ,  I have tried the new sensibility, (not 1:1 360, first option) its a bit on the slow side of what I am used but

I will give it a try fro one week, also, I had to disable fov scale in insurgency to make it match is this correct ?

i am trying to convert now to SW:bttlefront 2 and BF5,  I am still missing what i have to fill in the üpper"part,

i understand it should be monitor - moving horizontal but i miss the 0 or 100 info ?

the rest i think i can figure it out unless you have some 

advice for these particular games

thanks

Edited by davidoux
51 minutes ago, davidoux said:

Hello @fortunate reee  ,  I have tried the new sensibility, (not 1:1 360, first option) its a bit on the slow side of what I am used but

I will give it a try fro one week, also, I had to disable fov scale in insurgency to make it match is this correct ?

i am trying to convert now to SW:bttlefront 2 and BF5,  I am still missing what i have to fill in the üpper"part, the rest i think i can figure it out unless you have some 

advice for these particular games

thanks

for the 1st method i like keeping scale with fov on on 

you can use this in the calculator

image.png.5a7cf7c888da6550492a871a21d0d7b2.png

1443178472_siegesandstorm.thumb.png.4eb078cc9bd53d6ec0478a68840c8403.png

i have marked the things that are relevant for you ideally you want the red values to be similar/ identical when using the " all " or "hipfire" option 

some games use different fov calculations marked in orange you can get proper values by changing the fov type to (in your case vdeg typing in 85, then changing it back to hdeg 4;3, or whatever method the respective game uses for its fov, you can then verify by checking the red circles for similarities )

2017212509_siegefield5.png.4f83dde915f8b29d77b160eba6bd7965.png

the battlefield series is using the method we are currently experimenting with as its primary scope method (it is called uniform soldier aim // U.S.A ) <marked in blue on the pic above 

if you activate this you can keep all scope options on 1.0 as long as you stick to 1.77777778 (should be default as far as i am aware , but still worth verifying )

once again you wanna make sure that red circles are similar / identical (both games use vdeg so that is easy)

1446219421_siegebattlefront.png.c55f0136ef6cdbbf0d2cb7117f7d35a2.png

honestly got no idea if sw battlefront 2 works well that way , but in theory this should be the way to go

Edited by fortunate reee
21 minutes ago, davidoux said:

@fortunate reee  you are awesome, thanks !  In the meantime I tried to do it by myself and here is what i managed to achieve ;

the only thing i did differently is target fov why 4:3 for sandstorm ? i did Vdeg both and i get the same 

image.png.56332d5677c66eb80e80fec373cad316.png

image.thumb.png.44042130f768104206634f862fbf1278.png

i like setting it back to the original since some games dont work properly if you dont , you can see on the bottom you have to set fov to 101.4 regardless id stick with 360 for hipfire/ normal  for  or uniform movement but besides that you shoud be alright

@fortunate reee Hello Fortunate,

now i am testing insurgency, there are 2 option relating to scaling in game, i have set "scale sensitivity .." but not the other one, 

what ingame test can i do to validate the equivalence ? when i look, 180 degree yield same mouse distance but not when I am scoped (X1 insurgency and Holo R6)

thanks again

image.png.061b47b68e246164a86a36d2955329a2.png