Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

10 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

If by match you mean the same 360 distance, then set ADS to 360 distance in the conversion setup.

image.png

I want the same speed when I rotate horizontally.
I tried to do as you suggested, is this correct? (image attached)

So with my primary sens to 5 I should set the ads sens to 83 in the game? (800 dpi)

r6 sens.PNG

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I want the same speed when I rotate horizontally.
I tried to do as you suggested, is this correct? (image attached)

So with my primary sens to 5 I should set the ads sens to 83 in the game? (800 dpi)

This will be the same distance to turn 360 degrees. The speed, i.e. how fast stuff move on your screen compared to how fast you move your mouse will be different.

8 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

This will be the same distance to turn 360 degrees. The speed, i.e. how fast stuff move on your screen compared to how fast you move your mouse will be different.

How can I made these two the same, by using a different calculation method?

I don't want to feel any difference in tracking targets wether I shoot from the hip or I aim with a simple scope (not Acog).

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, nikita_sfm said:

Hello guys, can somebody tell me where to paste all of this code? If that isn’t possible then which one of these values are vertical/horizontal sensitivity and which one is scoped sensitivity?

if you scroll down on the calc page you will see the thorough location guide / explanation ( siege only supports 1 ads value at a time ) image.png.dd328c86b5029cebeecdca3bc18aee65.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 5:55 AM, DPI Wizard said:

Just select the same FOV Type and enter 103, and the output will tell you the correct config FOV:

Hey,

Got a bit of question here.

I am using these siege settings.

MouseSensitivity=50
MouseYawSensitivity=10
MousePitchSensitivity=10
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.02
MouseScroll=1
XFactorAiming=0.020000
AimDownSights=50
AimDownSightsMouse=100

Res: 2560x1440p

Monitor: 27in

Aspect: 4:3

Windows sens: 6/11 with accel disabled (markC+epp off)

This roughly gets to 40cm[39.8982cm]/360deg with 400DPI

The in-game settings show that the sensitivity for X and Y axis is 10, and aim down sights 100.

It results in the hipfire being the same as ADS with 1x sights (Iron, Reflex/RDS/Holo).

I have tested with a mouse script, that moves the cursor a fixed amount of distance (6000) and have confirmed that the camera distance moves the same when ADS (1x sights) and hipfire.

However the calculator shows that the value is different. I'm having trouble understanding this.

Note: I understand that ACOG/Kali sniper lacks its own adjustment value. And therefore has less sensitivity (more distance/360deg)

HReTKoi.png

YHgK4ng.png

X8a0Tpd.png

TYQboo4.png

• Wizard
7 minutes ago, STR8_AN94BALLER said:

MouseSensitivity=50
MouseYawSensitivity=10
MousePitchSensitivity=10
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.02
MouseScroll=1
XFactorAiming=0.020000
AimDownSights=50
AimDownSightsMouse=100

Res: 2560x1440p

Monitor: 27in

Aspect: 4:3

Windows sens: 6/11 with accel disabled (markC+epp off)

This roughly gets to 40cm[39.8982cm]/360deg with 400DPI

The in-game settings show that the sensitivity for X and Y axis is 10, and aim down sights 100.

It results in the hipfire being the same as ADS with 1x sights (Iron, Reflex/RDS/Holo).

I have tested with a mouse script, that moves the cursor a fixed amount of distance (6000) and have confirmed that the camera distance moves the same when ADS (1x sights) and hipfire.

ADS (or any aim really) maxes out at the same 360 distance as hipfire. With your settings this is equal to AimDownSightsMouse 83.33333. I've tried to make the calculation for R6 account for this previously, but it just causes a lot of issues with other conversions, so it currently doesn't do it.

For just in-game sensitivity it isn't an issue, but when coupled with the MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit and XFactorAiming it gets really complicated.

So in your case, set the AimDownSightsMouse to 83.33333 in the calculator and the calculation will be correct.

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

ADS (or any aim really) maxes out at the same 360 distance as hipfire. With your settings this is equal to AimDownSightsMouse 83.33333. I've tried to make the calculation for R6 account for this previously, but it just causes a lot of issues with other conversions, so it currently doesn't do it.

For just in-game sensitivity it isn't an issue, but when coupled with the MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit and XFactorAiming it gets really complicated.

So in your case, set the AimDownSightsMouse to 83.33333 in the calculator and the calculation will be correct.

Is there a reason why the value 83.33333 is used?

Is it universal or for this specific case?

I'm confused why 83.33333 ADS sens equals to same ADS 1x and Hipfire sens (in theory). But in-game my testing shows that 100 ADS is required to achieve the same effect.

Some differences still present in the calculator

ki4npye.png

Edited by STR8_AN94BALLER
1 hour ago, STR8_AN94BALLER said:

I'm confused why 83.33333 ADS sens equals to same ADS 1x and Hipfire sens (in theory). But in-game my testing shows that 100 ADS is required to achieve the same effect.

Some differences still present in the calculator

ki4npye.png

1x scopes cap at 83.33333 ads anything above that value only applies to higher zoom scopes (glaz /khali and acog )

and since there is no scaling the only way to get the same 360 distance on all scopes is setting your xfactor to 1.0 and ads to 100

however  ! that  is about as great of an idea as using 83 in the first place  ( it isn't )

the only decent way to get a nice ads value in siege is simulating uniform soldier aim or any kind of ads scaling by changing numbers

until they fix the lack of options https://r6fix.ubi.com/test-server/TTS-20721-Scope_sensitivity_needs_to_be_adjusted_per_scope__requires_separate_sliders_for_1x__ACOG__and_Kali_s_two_scope_magnifications_

Edited by fortunate reee
  • Wizard
1 hour ago, STR8_AN94BALLER said:

Anything above 83.33333 will result in the same 360 distance, because it can't be faster (i.e. shorter 360 distance) than hipfire.

This is nothing universal, but a quirk of this specific aim and game. ADS is 0.6 slower than hipfire, and with the default xfactor of 0.02 you will get 1/0.6/0.02 = 83.333333.

On 9/17/2019 at 5:47 AM, DPI Wizard said:

X and Y are not relevant unless you use a different aspect ratio than is native to your monitor.

Ideally you should set the FOV in R6 to the same as in CSGO (DefaultFOV=73.74), this is the best way to get the exact same sensitivity feeling.

I use 68 FOV in CSGO, what would be the equivalent in r6?

11 minutes ago, highpeetolerance said:

I use 68 FOV in CSGO, what would be the equivalent in r6?

That's your Viewmodel FOV. Your actual field of view in CS in 73.74 vertical. You should set R6 to the same.

Edited by RexVoluntas
1 minute ago, highpeetolerance said:

so in mouse-sensitivty i put 73.74 vdeg? also should i use vdeg or hdeg, im from csgo, so wouldnt hdeg feel better/?

For R6 yes. I personally prefer using vdeg, however if you're playing on a 4:3 stretched resolution, you might prefer hdeg. Best to have a play with both and see which you like best.

3 minutes ago, highpeetolerance said:

so try out hdeg 73.74? and then try out vdeg 73.74

no, sorry. set R6 to vdeg 73.74 (or round up to 74). CS's FOV is 90 4:3 hdeg which is the same as 73.74 vdeg. But your horizontal field of view in cs depends on what aspect ratio you play on. 

Edited by RexVoluntas
1 minute ago, RexVoluntas said:

no, sorry. set R6 to vdeg 73.74 (or round up to 74). CS's FOV is 90 4:3 hdeg which is the same as 73.74 vdeg. But your horizontal field of view in cs depends on what aspect ratio you play on. 

im confused 90 csgo fov is 73.74 r6 vdeg, but what about 68 fov? and what about hdeg, i play on 1024x768, 4:3 stretched 16.3 monitor, im using monitor distance 100%

The 68 fov in cs is irrelevant. You can't change the fov in cs unless you change your resolution. For example, you're playing on 4:3 stretched, so your actual field of view is 90hdeg, which makes the vertical 73.74. If you played on a 16:9 res, your horizontal field of view will become 106.26, but your vertical will still be 73.74. What monitor distance are you using? Horizontal or Vertical?

4 minutes ago, RexVoluntas said:

The 68 fov in cs is irrelevant. You can't change the fov in cs unless you change your resolution. For example, you're playing on 4:3 stretched, so your actual field of view is 90hdeg, which makes the vertical 73.74. If you played on a 16:9 res, your horizontal field of view will become 106.26, but your vertical will still be 73.74. What monitor distance are you using? Horizontal or Vertical?

i change fov in console, are you saying it doesnt matter? im using horizontal monitor distance

If you're changing "viewmodel_fov" then no it doesn't matter. 

You could try this - https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=cbaa3abdc26441e4aa13d6884ff25321

Just change what your cs sens and DPI is. 

You could also try Monitor Distance Vertical 133.3333%. - https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=aa7f60ef550b54dbc35bbffde6ce1155

That'll give you the same hipfire sensitivity across both games too.

2 hours ago, RexVoluntas said:

If you're changing "viewmodel_fov" then no it doesn't matter. 

You could try this - https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=cbaa3abdc26441e4aa13d6884ff25321

Just change what your cs sens and DPI is. 

You could also try Monitor Distance Vertical 133.3333%. - https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=aa7f60ef550b54dbc35bbffde6ce1155

That'll give you the same hipfire sensitivity across both games too.

id match 360 distance for hipfire  + either of the ads options (since you matched the fov to match exactly that works better )

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=cd77fb16a465f3e14cbe7cc0ef29da4d

hdeg and vdeg doesn't matter that much  , what is important is to match the actual fov

image.png.178273d71d516f4d5b4e034fcb3351d3.pngas long as those two numbers are identical across the games you play

2 hours ago, highpeetolerance said:

i change fov in console, are you saying it doesnt matter? im using horizontal monitor distance

did you play matchmaking or on custom servers with sv cheats enabled?

last time i checked the only way to change your fov in csgo was to only play on custom servers and use cheat to change the fov

this would match csgo 4;3 stretched  90

to siege 4;3 stretched " 90" 

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=638b5ad90d84e6d9e4ffb032dfebbc1e