Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

Hello. I was wondering if someone could check over my inputs and tell me whether or not they are correct. Need help figuring out how to match the FOVs on R6 and kovaaks.

R6 Settings: 13-13-49 at 84fov with a 4:3 aspect ratio. Default multipliers.

Here are my inputs:
Input1.png.32d18fe3735f41322af1fa01d22ab38a.png

Here are my outputs:
Output1.png.87c6276b6db543b7f68b6165000590d9.png

Since im using a 4:3 aspect ratio in R6 im confused on whether or not i should select the "4:3 stretched" configuration on kovaaks under the aspect ratio selection. I have tried switching to 1440x1080 custom res in kovaaks to but i dont think that worked as i intended it to.

14 minutes ago, BlackBullet said:

Hello. I was wondering if someone could check over my inputs and tell me whether or not they are correct. Need help figuring out how to match the FOVs on R6 and kovaaks.

R6 Settings: 13-13-49 at 84fov with a 4:3 aspect ratio. Default multipliers.

Here are my inputs:
Input1.png.32d18fe3735f41322af1fa01d22ab38a.png

Here are my outputs:
Output1.png.87c6276b6db543b7f68b6165000590d9.png

Since im using a 4:3 aspect ratio in R6 im confused on whether or not i should select the "4:3 stretched" configuration on kovaaks under the aspect ratio selection. I have tried switching to 1440x1080 custom res in kovaaks to but i dont think that worked as i intended it to.

kovaaks has the option to set zoom + ads sense you'd be better off using that instead of trying to match scope to hipfire

if you try 1440 x 1080 remember to force  scaling and set it to aspect ratio or fulls screen 

---------------------------

if you actually want consistent aim now would be the time to hop onto the tts and getting used to the new scope scaling  that should save you time with the aim training

considering that you'll only have to train hipfire to see decent results .

-----------------------

1 hour ago, killerjerick said:

Interesting tidbit on the steam news section for R6 https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/359550/view/2905340212259598047

all of this has been been implemented for 2 weeks +/-

basically just them trying to explain what they did to ads system in order to make the plebs complaining about the given changes  understand 

Edited by fortunate reee
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, STR8_AN94BALLER said:

I want to translate 40cm/360 with 400dpi to almost everything, but can't seem to force the calculator to do it

Shouldn't Multiplier2 "ADSMouseSensitivity1xHalf" be changed to something else to get 40/360?

You probably haven't set the ADS and Scope conversion to 360 distance I assume?

image.png

2 minutes ago, STR8_AN94BALLER said:

Also why does the pixel ratio turn red here?

It's not red in your screenshot, but if it turns red it means that the value is quite high and you are having significant pixel skipping.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

You probably haven't set the ADS and Scope conversion to 360 distance I assume?

image.png

It's not red in your screenshot, but if it turns red it means that the value is quite high and you are having significant pixel skipping.

Hi,

tbpKs4Q.png

For me it's red.

How to fix the pixel skipping? Higher DPi required?

Or is there a better solution to avoid pixel skipping in general?

Your suggestion worked btw, I didn't know you could do that.

Thanks

ZzbPhVq.png

• Wizard
1 minute ago, STR8_AN94BALLER said:

How to fix the pixel skipping? Higher DPi required?

Or is there a better solution to avoid pixel skipping in general?

Higher DPI or higher 360 distance. You will typically get pixel skipping if you're using a low DPI and low 360 distance, or if you match scopes to hipfire using 360 distance (which makes them very sensitive and hard to aim with).

5 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Higher DPI or higher 360 distance. You will typically get pixel skipping if you're using a low DPI and low 360 distance, or if you match scopes to hipfire using 360 distance (which makes them very sensitive and hard to aim with).

Yeah I only plan to use lower zoom with the same hipfire

What do you think I should increase DPI to? Around 800 is good or you think higher will be a better prevention for pixel skipping?

Edit: should also mention 400dpi and 40cm/360 is my current settings

Edited by STR8_AN94BALLER
  • Wizard
Just now, STR8_AN94BALLER said:

Yeah I only plan to use lower zoom with the same hipfire

What do you think I should increase DPI to? Around 800 is good or you think higher will be a better prevention for pixel skipping?

It scales linearly, so if you double the DPI you will get half the pixel/count. And keeping it around or below 1 is recommended. So 800 sounds good if you get around 1.7 with 400.

25 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It scales linearly, so if you double the DPI you will get half the pixel/count. And keeping it around or below 1 is recommended. So 800 sounds good if you get around 1.7 with 400.

Ok got it

Regarding old calculator, I believe the ADS sensitivity cut off around 83 (or value close to this)? Heard some pro players talk about it.

But calculator takes ADS sensitivity multiplier scaling up to 100.

Edited by STR8_AN94BALLER
3 hours ago, STR8_AN94BALLER said:

Ok got it

Regarding old calculator, I believe the ADS sensitivity cut off around 83 (or value close to this)? Heard some pro players talk about it.

But calculator takes ADS sensitivity multiplier scaling up to 100.

83 ads did that to 1x scopes and 1x scopes only (that misconception is as old as siege itself , if those guys actually knew what they were talking about when thy say stuff like that they wouldn't be saying it )

the old sens used to cap at the 360 distance for each scope, so xfactor 1.0 with 100 ads would simply disable  the scopes value and set everything to the same 360 dist

\

as you will probably notice soon this is a ridiculously stupid idea that has no actuabenefit

^don't do 360 for scopes  especially not higher zoom scopes 

there is a reason that only the siege community tells you to use "the same 360 distance"

(which not even they are doing btw since they only use 360m distance for 1x and then a completely artificial distance for all other scopes )

the only reason 1x 360 dist is "viable " (not my choice of words )would be the fact that 1x barely zooms in at all making the deviation less obvious 

the better choice would be to just use

image.png.04c8c421344f88b6c9b0a0ef4d8f002e.png

image.png.94d5e78487eb8ebc96504d8895688c90.png

image.png.eff7bb140b270600d2752d2e8c799b24.png

especially since you can now actually modify all scopes at the same time 

giving you a wide range of effective and more efficient ways to aim 

(reducing skipping and inconsistency) 

Edited by fortunate reee
55 minutes ago, Avis_Falcon said:

So release of new season started right now. And calculated works 100% correctly for all scopes?

@fortunate reee I don't understand, r u recomended to set 133% for ADS and Scope parameters? Or what? Sorry. my eng just not so good, that's why i want to clarify that)

generally recommend trying out all the avail able options then use what you like(unless its 360 dist for scopes then use something else ) , i use 0% myself and it works as it should 

• Wizard
1 minute ago, thr33bet said:

So this game matches mdv 0% for all sights at 50 ADS, right?  What would I need to input into the calculator to make them all match at mdh 0%, 16:9 with 90 FOV?

MDV 0% and MDH 0% is the same unless you are converting between different aspect ratios (e.g. from 16:9 to 21:9).

@DPI Wizard Hello! May be i'm doin' something wrong, but when i start the game(new scopes relesed right now), my game just automaticly calculated my old sens for new scopes and it's works perfectly for muscle memory. But there(on this site) is a different results, and looks like something broke, or not a good calculation. R u sure it works how it should to be?

• Wizard
15 hours ago, Avis_Falcon said:

@DPI Wizard Hello! May be i'm doin' something wrong, but when i start the game(new scopes relesed right now), my game just automaticly calculated my old sens for new scopes and it's works perfectly for muscle memory. But there(on this site) is a different results, and looks like something broke, or not a good calculation. R u sure it works how it should to be?

The issue with the old sensitivity is that the scopes scales differently. For instance for ADS MDV 100% was 75, while for 3, 4 and 5X it was 50 and for 12x it was 33.3333. So nothing really lined up. You can convert from old to new if you know this, but not in a single conversion.

The new sensitivity is based on everything being MDV 0% @ 50 and scaling from there.

10 hours ago, regthekid said:

hey am i doing something wrong its just giving me 50 as my ads

Screenshot (92).png

This is correct as the new sensitivity is scaling everything from 50 being MDV 0%.