Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Paladins

• 9 months later...

The sensitivity value / ratio for Paladins doesn't seem accurate.

3 sensitivity @ 1600 DPI in Paladins

should be equal to...

0.998757 sensitivity @ 1600 dpi in Quake Live / Source engine games

But there is a slight difference. Would you mind checking the game out again?

Edited by Luckylock
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, the sensitivity values are completely off now. Also, there is now an in-game fov slider and it seems to be set a different fov then the "/fov" command for the same values. The sens values are off regardless of whether I use the FOV in the slider or the /fov command.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Can confirm /setsensitvity does work, tried settings decimal values in the shooting range and it does seem to change the sensitivity at least with 1 decimal anyway. Problem is you have to type it in at the start of every match...

Can we have support for decimal values in the calculator please? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wizard
16 hours ago, CyanMagenta said:

Hey DPI Wizard,

Are you saying "Default(Console" allows for decimals for the PC version as well? I'm confused. If so, that's insanely helpful!

This causes some confusion from time to time, but it is referring to entering the sensitivity in the console in-game as opposed to in the menus, not the sensitivity setting on a gaming console :D

I see. Thanks!

I hear mixed things about whether or not using this setting in the config file gets automatically overwritten. It seemed not to work, but typing it in the console did the job. Still, I'd love to not have to reset it every single session. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Any chance you can check into scoped sensitivity? I know for a long time the slider didn't work, but I tried today and the slider stuck, which must've been silently changed sometime fairly recently, as a few days ago it didn't work. Will you be looking into that in the very near future? Kinessa is hard to play as it is right now, when I'm used to the same relative sensitivity, like Overwatch/Widowmaker. Thanks!

Have they made any progress at all with finally putting a decimal in the sensitivity level in the menu? I know this can be worked around from the console, but it's still absurd they don't do this when nearly every other team shooter I play(even Dirty Bomb, which has a far smaller player base) has done so for years.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...