MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Tom Clancy's The Division

• Wizard

Doesn't work at all for me, filled in everything like with any other game but it says my sens is too low or my dpi is too high, if I change one of the 2 or both it keeps saying the same no matter how much I change it.

This game as a very narrow sensitivity range, so it's probably correct. But tell me exactly what you are entering (a screenshot would be nice), and I'll see if it's right or not. :)

• Wizard

i think the fov is way below 100 since there is no obvious distortion.

The thing with FOV and 3rd person views is that... well it varies. Depending on where the object you look at is, the FOV (by that I mean the distance needed to rotate the camera so the object moves from far left to far right compared to the full 360 degree distance) will change. You will not necessarily get a fisheye kind of distortion as in a first person FOV even though it is high.

Also remember that the FOV I have listed as default is really just meant for the 2D to 3D conversion to work relatively good. It will never be perfect since the FOV is not constant.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Wizard

i can't find the division in desktop mode.

Is there a reason for this ?

The old calculator will not be updated with new games, it's only there in case the something in the new one was broken, so I'll remove it soon.

Use the new one and select Windows in the Convert from section, and The Division in Convert to :)

• 2 years later...
On 2/19/2016 at 5:25 PM, DPI Wizard said:

8706adbbe831af3c671c4079bebd13d7.jpg

Settings -> Controls
Sensitivity 1
Minimum:
Mouse sensitivity 0%
Default:
Mouse sensitivity 30%
Maximum:
Mouse sensitivity 100%
Notes:
None
Default FOV:
FOV: 100 | Horizontal Degrees (Resolution Base)
FOV Notes:
Not possible to adjust. Since this is a 3rd person game, the FOV is just an estimate for desktop calculations.
Affected by:
FOV: No | WPS: No
Engine:
Snowdrop Engine
Added:
2016-02-20
Updated:
2017-10-22

162.png Tom Clancy's The Division - Pistols/Submachine Guns

Settings -> Controls
Sensitivity 1
Minimum:
Mouse aim sensitivity 0%
Default:
Mouse aim sensitivity 30%
Maximum:
Mouse aim sensitivity 100%
Notes:
None
Default FOV:
FOV Notes:
Not possible to adjust. Since this is a 3rd person game, the FOV is just an estimate for desktop calculations.
Affected by:
Engine:
Snowdrop Engine
Added:
2016-02-20
Updated:
2016-03-09

162.png Tom Clancy's The Division - Assault Rifles

Settings -> Controls
Sensitivity 1
Minimum:
Mouse aim sensitivity 0%
Default:
Mouse aim sensitivity 30%
Maximum:
Mouse aim sensitivity 100%
Notes:
None
Default FOV:
FOV Notes:
Affected by:
Engine:
Snowdrop Engine
Added:
2016-02-20
Updated:
2016-03-09

it really needs the snipers added aka the scope sens setting

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

@DPI Wizard I noticed these two settings: "maxMouseSensitivity = 80 & minMouseSensitivity = 2" in the config (...\Documents\My Games\Tom Clancy's The Division\state.cfg) and setting them to 8 and 0.02 just to test did indeed lower the sensitivity range by a lot in game, do you think these could be added to increase the usable range of the in game sliders? I didn't test it much more than that so I don't know how well it works or what numbers would give a reasonable range but I think it might be worth updating the game since there's probably been a bit of an increase in (new) players since the game was in last months Humble Bundle and now on sale for like 5€ both on Steam and Uplay, not to mention the fact that the launch of The Division 2 is right around the corner.