Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Fortnite True FOV

The site says 80 HFOV 50.33 VFOV but that's obviously not true when aim training. When setting up aim hero to work identically to Fortnite, true FOV seems to be somewhere around 70 VFOV = approx 103 HFOV. Is there any way to find the true FOV of Fortnite?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you measure the FOV using conventional methods, it will be 80 horizontal and 50.33 vertical, but I'm guessing it's the thirdperson and camera offset that is changing your perception of the FOV.

I have never played Fortnite and I don't play any thirdperson games in general, but replicating the camera offset probably does matter when it comes to training, since rotating also makes the camera swivel around the character and could change how the sensitivity feels, also the camera distance itself could change the perceived sensitivity.

I don't believe there is any method for converting between first and third person.

16 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

If you measure the FOV using conventional methods, it will be 80 horizontal and 50.33 vertical, but I'm guessing it's the thirdperson and camera offset that is changing your perception of the FOV.

I have never played Fortnite and I don't play any thirdperson games in general, but replicating the camera offset probably does matter when it comes to training, since rotating also makes the camera swivel around the character and could change how the sensitivity feels, also the camera distance itself could change the perceived sensitivity.

I don't believe there is any method for converting between first and third person.

Correct, the offset is what I need to add in order to replicate the Fortnite FOV in Aim Hero, otherwise the sens feels a lot higher/zoomed in. From what I can tell the offset in Aim Hero is practically zero. The character position isn't an issue but the rotation around the center axis feels a bit funky.

Edited by Psyper
1 minute ago, big engine said:

On the aim hero redditt one of the most used suggestion it's 70.53 fov

I'm aware. It's close but it's a speculation, I'm wondering if someone knows the exact offset. I feel like it's unlikely that the VFOV for Fortnite happens to be the same exact VFOV as Overwatch, which is the reason most people buy Aim Hero.

4 minutes ago, stereo3D said:

not only is there a certain camera distance, the camera is also shifted to the right side.

there is no fov offset value that would ever make it the same as fortnite.

Aim hero is also a bit shifted to the right, but not as much. Either way getting as close as humanly possible would satisfy me :^).