Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Paladins calculator incorrect

I have a 800mm x 400mm mouse pad, so about 31.5 inches wide or horizontal.

I compared borderlands 2 and paladins in game by testing. I would move my mouse across the width of my pad. In bl2 i go past 360 by 1.2 inches (approx.) In paladins i stop short, about 1.2inches. In the calculator you cant get them exactly the same (with my limitations) but i got BL2 at 30.4 - 360 and paladins at 30.2 - 360. the difference from in game test was more than .2inches.

borderlands 2 - sens 1 - 2150 dpi - 110fov
paladins - 1 sens - 1300 dpi - 90fov

The paladins turn radius seemed to match up when i bumped it to 1.1 at the same dpi and FOV.

Just figured id throw this information out there for people who should see it.

side note - im not a tech wiz or anything at all. I just wrote down all the numbers and tested them multiple times with my mouse pad and mouse. I have no idea if there's a math, calculation issue, or whatever but there is definitely a difference for some reason. I use a g-502 logitech mouse if that matters. Anyways thanks have a good one.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
On 02/06/2018 at 02:49, Magnussen said:

I'm quite new to the forum, and didn't want to make new post, so I'll just reply here, recently there's also been changes to the scope zoom or FOV i guess, just letting you know.

Updated scopes now.

On 31/05/2018 at 23:22, thunderhorse007 said:

I compared borderlands 2 and paladins in game by testing. I would move my mouse across the width of my pad. In bl2 i go past 360 by 1.2 inches (approx.) In paladins i stop short, about 1.2inches. In the calculator you cant get them exactly the same (with my limitations) but i got BL2 at 30.4 - 360 and paladins at 30.2 - 360. the difference from in game test was more than .2inches.

Hipfire is the same as before, but note that Paladins have some negative acceleration which is probably why you measure shorter distance for it.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/27/2019 at 8:22 AM, NekonataM said:

Thanks, I use 103 as it is the same as OW

So, what is the relativity sens with 103 FOV? I also use 103 because of OW and PUBG

On 4/27/2019 at 7:40 AM, DPI Wizard said:

It depends on your FOV, but -5.1 with the default FOV.