Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Splitgate: Arena Warfare

On 3/9/2020 at 2:10 PM, DPI Wizard said:

The normal sense is based on 360 distance, which does not change when you change aspect ratio. The scoped sensitivity is matched using MDV 0% or something, which is a FOV based match, and the FOV changes a lot when you go from 4:3 to 16:9. PS, the correct way of doing custom aspect ratio is to enter your native resolution, then select the appropriate AR from the dropdown.

image.png

The calculator needs to know both the real aspect ratio of the monitor and the custom aspect ratio used.

I have a 1920x1080 monitor, but I have it set in the nvidia settings to be 1440x1080 stretched (rather than just in the game settings) - would this change anything?

• 5 weeks later...
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, AverytheFurry said:

Shouldn't sensitivity 2 be fillable for zoom sensitivity?

image.png.e04df0df1ed92d0b33c752362eb7440d.pngReally would like a zoom setting conversion

Not when "All" is selected. All is a way to convert to all aims for the game in a single operation. Select the zoom under aim :)

image.png

• 6 months later...

Could use some assistance, I am trying to have a slower zoom sens so 28 cm hipfire and 33cm zoom but when trying to configure the 33cm zoom sense with horizontal value of the 28cm hipfire it doesn't calculate. Is this functional and up to date and if so could I get assistance?

image.png

Or is this correct with the multiplier? 

image.thumb.png.4d066099f081800675c0beaf993ea81b.png

Edited by paully104
  • 8 months later...