Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Every game feels different?

I've been using this website for some time, and transfering my sensitivity helps me a lot when playing new games.

However I find myself confused by the way my sensitivity feels in a new game.

Overwatch is my main game, and I've gone well into top 500 in it.

I have developed muscle memory, after a long time of finetuning decimals and it is safe to say I feel comfortable.

However when I transfer it over to another game for example Realm Royale I find that it feels much different.

Is this new method "Viewspeed" over 360 distance, meant to account for the change of FOV and feel the same?

Or should I stick with translating to 360 distance and use this method to get the nearest neighbour in new games.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Use monitor match 0%, not viewspeed. It does account for a change in perceived sensitivity. With 0% monitor match your sensitivity will feel precise at the crosshair, where it matters most - for tracking and precision. If there is a change in FOV, you will have to learn the particular FOV's muscle memory (though it wouldn't be any better if you used any other method), but at least the crosshair will feel in control, so you won't miss shots you know you should have more control over.