Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

• Wizard
11 minutes ago, JakobseNSebastiaN said:

i can make a 360 on my mousepad. and when i ads i can get closer to a 360 when smg then asuslt. like a  lot. 15%

That's how aims are supposed to work, they shouldn't match 360 distance since the FOV is different. Instead they match monitor distance, i.e. movement to some point on your monitor. The default setting in BO4 is 0%, which means that the tracking speed of a moving targetis the same between scopes.

16 hours ago, potato psoas said:

Affected of Independent is your personal preference

but use Legacy

Thanks! I can't seem to figure out a way to edit the config file and prevent it from being overridden. Idk if anyone else has the same issue and if they do how they fixed it.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, kelvinator said:

Thanks! I can't seem to figure out a way to edit the config file and prevent it from being overridden. Idk if anyone else has the same issue and if they do how they fixed it.

It's not the config.ini directly under C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Black Ops 4\players\ you should edit, there's a folder with a long user id there that contains the correct config.ini.

Did something change? I used to get at the multiplier of the relative one 1.13 now i get 1.20

Also according to the game using the relative mode leaving it at 1 should be the same as the hipfire sens with the coeff of 1.33 right?

Why is it so different here?

Hi guys im a little bit stupid and need help from u.

What calculation should i use to transfer my ow sensitivety to bo4? Should i use relative mode or not? I still dont understand why when i try use relative calc i need to change only 

"mouse_ads_yaw_ads_multiplier" when we also have "mouse_ads_pitch_ads_multiplier"

You set both multipliers to the same value unless you want the sensitivity faster in one axis. You also don't even need to change them. They multiply your sensitivity by a flat amount. Just scale the sensitivity using the relative framework, and I recommend using 0 relative (same thing as legacy) if you use ~38 widowmaker/ana sensitivity.

Edited by Drimzi

Tell me how to choose the right sensitivity in BO4? in Pubg my sens: gen: 35, ads: 31, fov: 100, dpi: 800, FHD. inch 24 ADS Mouse Sensitivity: Relative. 

which method is better for me to choose for the training of muscle memory and how many percent to put PUBG-BO4???

Edited by Artctic