Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Ring of Elysium

• Wizard
1 hour ago, iBerggman said:

I don't know if the config file even works for changing settings? I didn't bother testing it any further but there's an option to change crouch to hold instead of toggle in there but it doesn't seem to do anything which is a bit of a shame since I can't really play properly without it.

It did for FOV when I tested a while back, but it might behave differently now. I'll test later.

Am 29.11.2018 um 01:11 schrieb DPI Wizard:

Just checked now and couldn't find anything updated. What exactly doesn't make sense anymore?

Changing FOV doesn't affect the sensitivities what it rather unusual. (Viewspeed Vertidcal) - EDIT: My mistake, was in Third person changing First person.

It says to set "vertical sensitivity ratio" to 1 but I read online multiple times that 100 is correct.

15x scope is missing.

Edited by Mixthat
4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Updated the vertical ratio now, it used to go from 0 to 1.

15X scope I'm still trying to acquire, no luck yet!

I've not seen a 15X in the 20-something hours I've played so far, I'm thinking they might have removed it from the game but left the sensitivity option in place? But then again, I can count the times I've seen a 15X in 700 hours of PUBG on my fingers so it might just be that rare in Ring of Elysium as well.

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, iBerggman said:

I've not seen a 15X in the 20-something hours I've played so far, I'm thinking they might have removed it from the game but left the sensitivity option in place? But then again, I can count the times I've seen a 15X in 700 hours of PUBG on my fingers so it might just be that rare in Ring of Elysium as well.

Yeah, it's either gone or really rare. I just camp in cars now, and bee line to the drop when I hear it. I get 99% of the drops, but no 15X :(

Why i feel in third person mode much more "responsive" the sensitvity?  I better in third person mode. Lots of situations solve in tps what in fps i'm not. Much more kills in tps. I don't know what happening. But i experienced also in PUBG game. Lower FOV = Much kills.  Maybe the lower fov you earlier reach the distance what you want with less movement = you faster.

Edited by Dency

I don't think it has as much to do with the field of view as it does with the fact that these games are designed for TPP from the start and later had FPP added as an afterthought, I mean you could set the PUBG FPP fov to 80 and it's still going to feel like the FPP mode in GTA V. I don't know much at all about game development but I assume it could be that TPP games use a different kind of a camera type for the view than what you'd normally use for FPP so when they change the TPP to FPP it ends up feeling odd because of that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wizard
20 minutes ago, VolliPolli said:

The config file for the sensitivity is ...\steamapps\common\Ring of Elysium\UserData\EuSystemSettingsConfigCurrent.xml, could you please add decimal calculation?

Last time I checked it didn't support decimals actually. It was either removed upon game launch or just didn't have any effect.

20 minutes ago, VolliPolli said:

The config file for the sensitivity is ...\steamapps\common\Ring of Elysium\UserData\EuSystemSettingsConfigCurrent.xml, could you please add decimal calculation?

Did you test if setting the sensitivity through the config file works? I tried to set my crouch to hold  with "eInputMethodCrouch="EIM_Hold" but it didn't have any effect in game so I didn't even bother testing the sensitivities after that.

On 1/8/2019 at 8:27 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Last time I checked it didn't support decimals actually. It was either removed upon game launch or just didn't have any effect.

Ok, i'll check that when i have time.

On 1/8/2019 at 8:29 PM, iBerggman said:

Did you test if setting the sensitivity through the config file works? I tried to set my crouch to hold  with "eInputMethodCrouch="EIM_Hold" but it didn't have any effect in game so I didn't even bother testing the sensitivities after that.

Yes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Spoiler

2019.07.06 patch:

FPP Field of View’s method has been changed from vertical FOV to horizontal FOV

• Please note that this is purely an expression/numeric change, the actual FOV effects in-game remains the same

FOV now: 85-103

Edited by Dency
  • Wizard
8 hours ago, Dency said:

2019.07.06 patch:

FPP Field of View’s method has been changed from vertical FOV to horizontal FOV

• Please note that this is purely an expression/numeric change, the actual FOV effects in-game remains the same

FOV now: 85-103

Updated now. Stupid change btw, the value you now set is no longer accurate as 85 is still actually 55 vdeg (i.e. 85.5656), 103 is actually 70 vdeg (i.e. 102.4479) and so on. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...