Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

World War 3

• DPI Wizard locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Wizard
On 10/23/2018 at 6:13 PM, jabbothehut said:

Also @DPI Wizard there is an option to enable "one frame lag". When you have it on your performance increases a shitload but I swear you get input lag. When you turn it off your frame rate shoots itself but the mouse movement feels more responsive. Could you test it to see if it's my brain screwing with me or if that is actually the case. Thanks!

Sensitivity is the same, but the feel might be very different.

Regarding the iron sights and secondary, which one should I test? There's so many options in this game I need know gun and aim name :D

Also if they cost money.

• 2 years later...
  • Wizard
Just now, jabbothehut said:

@DPI Wizardany chance of getting this updated now that the veteran's alpha is out?

Just checked it now and they've changed the naming of the sensitivity, but it seems to be the same. I might do a slight adjustment as it is off by 0.04% or so (was for the old version too), but nothing that should affect you in any significant way.

15 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Just checked it now and they've changed the naming of the sensitivity, but it seems to be the same. I might do a slight adjustment as it is off by 0.04% or so (was for the old version too), but nothing that should affect you in any significant way.

youre an absolute legend! Yeah tried the old sensitivities and it seemed to match pretty well!

• 6 months later...
  • Wizard
On 4/6/2022 at 4:22 PM, theferaltaint said:

@DPI Wizard I see that there is a vertical sensitivity value in the config. Scaled is set to 20 and unscaled to 100. Have you tested to see if this value needs to be changed to have a true 1:1 horizontal/vertical sense?

This option (which is also available in-game if you scroll down in the control settings) doesn't seem to work. There's no change in the sensitivity when adjusting it.

The game is 1:1 though.

I've updated the FOV Type as it is Hdeg 16:9 and not Hdeg Res.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I think the calculator need a update on this game, measurment /360 are off for me on this one by at least 10cm. 
They have been quite a lot of pudate to the game last years maybe they have changed the engine a bit idk

Thank you

• Wizard
51 minutes ago, NeXiom said:

I think the calculator need a update on this game, measurment /360 are off for me on this one by at least 10cm. 
They have been quite a lot of pudate to the game last years maybe they have changed the engine a bit idk

I'm downloading the updated version now to check, but are you setting the sensitivity in-game or in the config file?

Il y a 13 heures, DPI Wizard a dit :

I'm downloading the updated version now to check, but are you setting the sensitivity in-game or in the config file?

I have try both in game and config files, same results for me and I have checked to convert to other game and this is the only one wich is off

• Wizard
1 minute ago, NeXiom said:

I have try both in game and config files, same results for me and I have checked to convert to other game and this is the only one wich is off

Can you share your exact conversion?

The game crashes on launch here, will try to completely reinstall it to see if I can get it running.

• Wizard
2 hours ago, NeXiom said:

I've finally got the game running now, and the calculations are 100% correct. Make sure you are using the correct FOV, and you can also try to lower your polling rate as high ones can in some cases cause issues with Unreal Engine 4 games.

Il y a 7 heures, DPI Wizard a dit :

I've finally got the game running now, and the calculations are 100% correct. Make sure you are using the correct FOV, and you can also try to lower your polling rate as high ones can in some cases cause issues with Unreal Engine 4 games.

Okay I'm a idiot, didn't know the fov affected the /360 in this game, I thought I had correctly set my fov but didn't double cheked as I thought it was meaningless.. 

That make no sens, how does a fov can affect the sensitivity ?