Soulmask

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Blood, Fuel, Ammo & Speed

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

My Friendly Neighborhood

There's a lot of negative acceleration with fast movements, expect some discrepancy.
Read more...

Steel Hunters

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

V Rising

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Real mouse movement to crosshair movement

Wondering if was possible to stablish a relation between the two 

I tried this: (43.2[monitor width]*360/106.26[FOV]) and (0.0225[distance of a single pixel]*360/0.08[FOV of a single pixel]) = cm/360

but both results are too slow so i would like to know if i missed something or if i didnt i just shouldnt try this because of the extremely low sens

You can establish a relationship between the cursor and mouse. Then the best from there is 0% monitor distance conversion to games. If you made it 1:1 relationship, then the sensitivity would be extremely slow.

For a 24.5" monitor at 1920x1080, you are looking at 89.9 DPI and 127.8 cm/rev in CS:GO. You can always amplify the sensitivity. The term for this is control-display gain, which describes the proportion between movements in the control space to the movements in the display space.

I personally use a control-display gain of 5 (1800 CPI, with WPS reducing it to 450 dots/pixels per inch).

Formula to find the CPI for desired CD-Gain is: (Gain * Sqrt(PixelsHorz^2 + PixelsVert^2))/(ScreenSize * WPS * DPIScaling) = CPI

Edited by Drimzi