Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

I'm playing sometimes really good but mostly I'm terrible

Ok guys I started playing with my new sens 23 day ago. I'm training my aim every day in KovaaK's aim trainer and in cs.go training maps. I'm using %0 monitor distance for everything. Sometimes I'm playing extremely good(for me) but mostly I'm really terrible. Currently I'm MG2 in cs go and I'm fragging 14 15 kills one game. Before when I was a nova I'm fragging 30-35 very easily at every game.

Somedays I beat my last score on KovaaK's aim trainer. There is 2 option for me I'm really bad or I cant notice my progress. I'm playing this settings since 200-220 hours is it short to develop muscle memory or I'm unskilled?

Sometimes I play like this that's enough for me but mostly I'm bad now.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice frags.

I think building muscle memory is a long process which takes years like buliding muscles in bodybuilding. I don't know if I'm right, but I think you should have the same 360°cm hipfire/ADS sensitivity  for any game whatever the fov is. As a Rainbow six siege player who train on CSGO, Aim Hero and Quake Champions (it sounds strange I know), I noticed that when i unified my sens, even though the fov are different for each game, I was improving my aim and my flick shots etc.

I convert my sens only for the scoping.

I feel really comfortable that way and I still see improvements. I'm having back the ease I had since I stopped adapting my sens to the different fov each game had.

I might be wrong. I don't know, but even Kovaak said on his youtube channel (if I remember well, on his video of sensitivityMatcher v1.0 or v1.3) that fov doesn't have an impact on your sens. I don't know what to believe to be honest. I unified my sens recently, so it might be a placebo effect. I have to try it much longer to say if it is true or not.

Sorry for my English

Edited by occyde
2 minutes ago, occyde said:

Nice frags.

I think building muscle memory is a long process which takes years like buliding muscles in bodybuilding. I don't know if I'm right, but I think you should have the same 360°cm hipfire/ADS sensitivity  for any game whatever the fov is. As a Rainbow six siege player who train on CSGO, Aim Hero and Quake Champions (it sounds strange I know), I noticed that when i unified my sens, even though the fov are different for each game, I was improving my sens and my flick shots etc.

I convert my sens only for the scoping.

I feel really comfortable that way and I still see improvements. I'm having back the ease I had since I stopped adapting my sens to the different fov each game had.

I might be wrong. I don't know, but even Kovaak said on his youtube channel (if I remember well, on his video of sensitivityMatcher v1.0 or v1.3) that fov doesn't have an impact on your sens. I don't know what to believe to be honest. I unified my sens recently, so it might be a placebo effect. I have to try it much longer to say if it is true or not.

Sorry for my English

thanks for comment I'm playing kovaaks aim trainer 1h/per day and I agree you I need so many years for build muscle memory. My skills improved with mouse-sensitivity calculator I want to say thanks for awesome job @DPI Wizard.