Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Dauntless Sensitivity calculator is broken

there are a few new updates with the settings and configuring the input.ini config file doesn't work, only changing the gameusersettings.ini works for me but the calculator doesn't convert for that and now that there are pistols in dauntless I would love to have the exact same aim from R6

Edited by Keaxihr
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

also, I'm not sure but it doesn't feel like y-axis has more sensitivity than the x but I'm not entirely sure for example, it says my converted sens is MouseXAxisSensitivity=0.033936 MouseYAxisSensitivity=0.548481 but it feels like the y-axis is slightly faster than the x even though it should be the same but in the notes it says that they have different sensitivities which I assume it means they have different multipliers but if I use the converted sens moving up and down feels faster than it should but if I use what it gave me for x-axis on the y-axis it feels the same but I'm not entirely sure.

• Wizard
1 hour ago, Keaxihr said:

also, I'm not sure but it doesn't feel like y-axis has more sensitivity than the x but I'm not entirely sure for example, it says my converted sens is MouseXAxisSensitivity=0.033936 MouseYAxisSensitivity=0.548481 but it feels like the y-axis is slightly faster than the x even though it should be the same but in the notes it says that they have different sensitivities which I assume it means they have different multipliers but if I use the converted sens moving up and down feels faster than it should but if I use what it gave me for x-axis on the y-axis it feels the same but I'm not entirely sure.

The X axis is 70% of the Y axis (standard Unreal Engine 4 implementation). But the third person view of this game is probably throwing your feeling off, if you prefer the standard setting just set the Y value to the same as the X value.

1 hour ago, Keaxihr said:

Also unless they removed mouse acceleration the previous note that told people how to disable mouse acceleration is still valid, it was just the sensitivity that wasn't working

It off by default now, not sure it's even possible to turn it on.