Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Apex legends to CSGO

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, Broccolitastegud said:

So is that real? did I pay 3euros for nothing? or I did something wrong because I cannot believe it is the same number

That's the 360 conversion which will be the same for hipfire. ADS/scopes will be different, also if you use another method than 360 distance like 0% monitor distance.

Just now, DPI Wizard said:

That's the 360 conversion which will be the same for hipfire. ADS/scopes will be different, also if you use another method than 360 distance like 0% monitor distance.

I really don't understand it, so if my DPI is at 1400 my resolution is 1920x1080 and my apex legends sensitivity it's 2.7 what is the conversion?

CSGO scales the yaw by fov/90 * zoom_sensitivity_ratio. If you change the fov, then the yaw is no longer 0.022. You will need a different sensitivity multiplier to rotate the same amount.

110/90 * 0.022 = 0.0268888...

With 1 sensitivity, you will rotate 0.0268888... degrees per mouse count instead of 0.022.

At 110 FOV and 2.7 sensitivity multiplier, you will be rotating 2.7 * 0.0268888... =  0.0726 degrees per count.

At 90 FOV and 2.7 sensitivity multiplier, you will be rotating 2.7 * 0.022 = 0.0594 degrees per count.

90 FOV needs to be at 3.3 sensitivity. 3.3 * 0.022 = 0.0726

Apex Legends also has 0.022 yaw but does not scale the yaw at all for hipfire. It is always 0.022 no matter what fov you have. It only scales the yaw for aim down sights. It scales the yaw by the actual magnification, not by the change in fov degrees measured at the 4:3 boundaries like CSGO. Since they scale completely different, you can only use the ADS sensitivity multiplier to be correct for one scope.

Matching the 360 distance doesn't preserve the sensitivity. It preserves the rotation distance. If you want to preserve the sensitivity, use 0% MDV, which is the same scaling that Apex Legends uses for its scopes. Distance does not equal Sensitivity.

Edited by Drimzi