Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

CSGO -> APEX w. Costum Res / 1:1 Translation while Hip / ADS / Zoom

Heyho,

im struggeling to translate my current CSGO sensitivity with my costum 4:3 resolution to APEX.

Every sensitivity feels wrong or kinda wierd in comparision to CSGO

Also they mention that "Monitor Distance - Vertical 0%" is the best newest option, is this true ?

Should i use this as default for all games when my goal is to achieve 1:1 sens while Hip / ADS / Zoom ?

Source: 

image.thumb.png.7d76ca66fb18eebb9a5e43d5332b068c.png

In addition ... Shroud is using for example the same sens in CSGO like me and he mentioned in a stream that he's using this website to translate his stuff too.

But he's using a 3 sens in APEX, which when "Viewspeed" is used to calculate the sens is true.

Im a bit confused and unsure, which type is the current best and fitting for my needs.

Thanks for help and have a nice day :)

Edited by EddyZuefflingen
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard

Ok, the calculator assumes this is the case, so your input is correct. If you were to play with black bars the correct way would be to enter your monitors native resolution.

The conversion method is what's throwing you off then. Since you play stretched it means that only the horizontal FOV is stretched, and since you are matching using the vertical FOV you get the same sensitivity (since it's identical for the two games). This will be correct for the vertical movement, but you probably move more horizontally which is why it feels off.

I'm guessing Apex fels too slow? Try one of the horizontal methods, they should better fit your setup.

12 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ok, the calculator assumes this is the case, so your input is correct. If you were to play with black bars the correct way would be to enter your monitors native resolution.

The conversion method is what's throwing you off then. Since you play stretched it means that only the horizontal FOV is stretched, and since you are matching using the vertical FOV you get the same sensitivity (since it's identical for the two games). This will be correct for the vertical movement, but you probably move more horizontally which is why it feels off.

I'm guessing Apex fels too slow? Try one of the horizontal methods, they should better fit your setup.

Does it really matter tho? Whether you're playing 4:3 black bars or stretched the HFOV is still the same (90) , entering your native res 1920 x 1080 16:9 would give you a HFOV of (106.26)

So with that being said, shouldn't you enter your 4:3 resolution in the calculator even tho you play with BB? (Converting from CS:GO)

Edited by Niki9984