Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Need explanation on FOV Type

• Wizard

Games use a lot of different methods to express FOV, and the correct method for the game/aim you select is automatically chosen.

This means that you can enter the FOV value from the game using the pre-selected method and get the correct calculations.

You only want to change type from the default one when you want to convert between games that use different types. Say you want the same FOV in BFV (which use Vdeg) as in Overwatch (which use Hdeg Res), then you do like this:

image.png

And the output will tell you that you need to configure 70.53 in BFV to get the same FOV.

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Games use a lot of different methods to express FOV, and the correct method for the game/aim you select is automatically chosen.

This means that you can enter the FOV value from the game using the pre-selected method and get the correct calculations.

You only want to change type from the default one when you want to convert between games that use different types. Say you want the same FOV in BFV (which use Vdeg) as in Overwatch (which use Hdeg Res), then you do like this:

image.png

And the output will tell you that you need to configure 70.53 in BFV to get the same FOV.

Thank you very much.

I have one more doubt that I just can't understand: 

I want my BFV sensitivity in APEX Legends. In battlefield the fov is set to 74 on the slider but it actually means 90 in game. I also want 90 fov in APEX. Which value should I input in the calculator FOV for Apex?

For now I have it like this:

(which value that comes from the calculation should I put in game? Is it the "Config FOV"? image.png.a297ff0ff2fdbcfa6dc438ff7354aca0.png

Apex Legends measures the horizontal 4:3 field of view degrees. Battlefield's 74 fov is the field of view measured vertically.

Set the FOV Type to Vdeg so you can input the vertical degrees. Type in 74, and then change the FOV Type to 4:3 to automatically convert your vertical measurement to 4:3 horizontal measurement.

Usually that is all you need to do. The result (90.2709) is what you need to use in the game as that is what you converted the sensitivity for.

For Apex however, you will need to get the cl_fovScale value, as the ingame value is inaccurate. Set the Apex Aim mode to Config file FOV, and then do the same steps as above. Change it to Vdeg so you can input 74 degrees, and then change the type to Multiplier to automatically convert your vertical measurement to cl_fovScale.

I would recommend noting down the different measurements for that field of view that you use.

Vertical = 74

Horizontal 4:3 = 90.2709

Horizontal 16:9 = 106.52

cl_fovScale = 1.289584

image.thumb.png.b1c530870e611594090af4318d007efc.png

Edited by Drimzi

If I play much better in fovs of 90+ (vertical), about 100, but few games support it, I try to keep over 90 which is what almost all of them have? Or do I convert everything with 0%? my range goes from battlefield quake (100V), rainbow and apex (90V) and escape from tarkov and pubg (about 70V).