Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Questions About Apex and Battlefield ADS/Uniform Soldier Aiming

I was wondering if the uniform soldier aiming in battlefield games how it tries to approximate constant movement in a 2d space when you ADS has the same result when I do a conversion like this in Apex. Does that number highlighted mean I'll get something similar to USA? It looks like it does since the 360 distance increases with higher power scopes but I was just wondering. And do the other sensitivities in Apex config listed below have any effect or does the scalar_0 just do the job for all? Thanks!
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_1
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_2
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_3
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_4
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_5

1747697325_Screenshot(2).thumb.png.342dbd111a60e546de19c7f147434f96.png

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
4 hours ago, Tyler Huffman said:

I was wondering if the uniform soldier aiming in battlefield games how it tries to approximate constant movement in a 2d space when you ADS has the same result when I do a conversion like this in Apex. Does that number highlighted mean I'll get something similar to USA? It looks like it does since the 360 distance increases with higher power scopes but I was just wondering. And do the other sensitivities in Apex config listed below have any effect or does the scalar_0 just do the job for all? Thanks!
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_1
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_2
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_3
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_4
mouse_zoomed_sensitivity_scalar_5

USA is exactly the same as MDV in the conversion setup. It matches the movement to a specific spot on your monitor regardless of FOV.

The ADS sensitivity in Apex is completely different, it is simply a multiplier for all aims.
So 1.333333 means that all aims will be 1.333333 faster (1.333333x shorter 360 distance).
USA 1.333333 means that all scopes will have the same movement to 133% of the vertical FOV.

The scalars 1-5 are not currently in use.

BTW, the calculator looks a bit wrong on your screenshot, the diagonal lines should be barely visible. What plugins do you have in Firefox? Can you check if you have the same issue in Chrome?

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

USA is exactly the same as MDV in the conversion setup. It matches the movement to a specific spot on your monitor regardless of FOV.

The ADS sensitivity in Apex is completely different, it is simply a multiplier for all aims.
So 1.333333 means that all aims will be 1.333333 faster (1.333333x shorter 360 distance).
USA 1.333333 means that all scopes will have the same movement to 133% of the vertical FOV.

The scalars 1-5 are not currently in use.

BTW, the calculator looks a bit wrong on your screenshot, the diagonal lines should be barely visible. What plugins do you have in Firefox? Can you check if you have the same issue in Chrome?

All right, that makes sense. I've just got an extension that puts a dark mode/blue light filter on websites since a lot are quite bright, so issue there. Thanks, keep doing your magic!