Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Apex ADS to CS:GO ADS Sens Conversion?

Hello,

I've been using mouse-sensitivity for months but I've always been a bit unsure on the ADS conversion? I am happy with hipfire conversion but I just wanted to get some clarification on how to "correctly" convert your ADS from other games using the calculator. Just as an example, if I were to convert my ADS sens from Apex Legends to CS:GO is this correct way to go about it?

I use 2.3 hipfire on Apex and 1.3 ADS.

1748637477_MouseSensitivityScreenshot.thumb.png.4314e024e2f9d7c8a3f8c8bee991fb17.png

One last question if you don't mind me asking. When it comes to FOV, do I need to match my FOV in different games for example, if I did the same ADS conversion but to Far Cry 5, would it be like this?

814799797_ApexToFarCry5Picture1.thumb.png.c6aca64108afe5a3f47b2712d41be082.png

And then I would do it like this right?

604420505_ApexToFarCry5Picture2.thumb.png.a9515ff09064edf0356de67d8c1252f1.png

Thank you. I would really appreciate the confirmation? :)

• Wizard
1 minute ago, identicalgamers said:

One last question if you don't mind me asking. When it comes to FOV, do I need to match my FOV in different games for example, if I did the same ADS conversion but to Far Cry 5, would it be like this?

And then I would do it like this right?

Thank you. I would really appreciate the confirmation? :)

Correct :) You will usually not be able to match the aim and scope FOV's, but doing it for hipfire is always recommended.

3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Correct :) You will usually not be able to match the aim and scope FOV's, but doing it for hipfire is always recommended.

Ok that makes sense. So I should change the FOV through hipfire conversion? I'm assuming this is correct then?

FOV.thumb.png.b0e133886b3b3d7260997c781c6723a3.png

Thank you so much for your help! :)

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, identicalgamers said:

Ok that makes sense. So I should change the FOV through hipfire conversion? I'm assuming this is correct then?

Yes, this is correct :) Switch Location to In-game if you want the in-game sensitivity btw, they are different for a lot of games. But config file is usually recommended as it offers better accuracy. This also goes for the FOV.

3 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yes, this is correct :) Switch Location to In-game if you want the in-game sensitivity btw, they are different for a lot of games. But config file is usually recommended as it offers better accuracy. This also goes for the FOV.

Ok got it. Appreciate all the help! Thank you for clearing up all my questions!