Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Is it possible to be super precise with both high sens and arm aiming?

I am now using around 34 cm in 103 fov for months which is much higher than my previous 41cm 106fov. I am now considering to switch to even higher sens like 25 cm 106fov or even 20cm. But I dont want change to wrist aiming (even navigate with wrist). Is it possible to maintain precision with high sens using arm aiming? Anyone here succeed?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If you're asking if it's possible to be precise using high sensitivity then yes, quake players use very high sens at like 20cm or so. Although i don't understand why you'd want to use your arm for high sensitivity, arm aiming is supposed to help you move the mouse quickly with low sens and wrist aiming is supposed to allow you to be somewhat precise at high sens. They both have their drawbacks, High sensitivity will allow you to turn around very quickly on enemies which is why it's used in games like quake and cod and bf, but you won't be able to headshot as easily at range. With low sensitivity however, you will be able to headshot very well at long range but struggle in terms of tracking your targets and making flick shots on enemies at close range. This is why medium sensitivity is optimal (Somewhere around shrouds sensitivity at 40cm/360) because it allows you to be more precise in headshots at range but allows you to flick quickly in close range and track targets. If you don't have an extended mouse mat i'd recommend just making your sensitivity = 1 swipe from the left to the right of your mousepad be a 360 in game because this is both the lowest sens you can have while still being fast enough to turn on enemies quickly. (also gives you the optimal sensitivity for your setup)