Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Converting OW to Fortnite, problems with FOV change feeling the same

I converted my overwatch sens to fortnite (11.39 OW = .135 fortnite) but it still doesn't feel the same as my overwatch sens because of the huge fov difference. Fortnite sens feels super fast compared to OW and what do I put into the conversion setup if I want my ads to be the same as hipfire? 

fowrt.PNG

Capture213213123123.PNG

Edited by darkcat38

It is recommended to use 360 distance for hipfire (for consistent navigation, looking around, turning 180 degrees, etc), and 0% MDV from hipfire to scopes/ads (preserves how sensitive the mouse feels). You can also do 0% MDV for everything, but the required mouse movements for different games can quickly become a pain in the ass. Although it feels the same, some games may require large arm movements due to a low FOV, and some small wrist movements due to an extremely high fov.

If you are mixing methods, don't use the All conversion. The scopes will be matched to OW, rather than matching to Fortnites hipfire. With a 0% conversion, it should be matched with the hipfire, so that it feels seamless the moment you rightclick, with no relative change in sensitivity. You have the Fortnite hipfire 360 matched, which will feel a lot more sensitive due to the FOV, and then when you rightclick, it switches to the sensitivity of OW.

Edited by Drimzi