Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Same sens, different monitor

• Wizard

One simple way is to multiply the DPI by the difference factor of the old and new monitor.

For instance going from 1000 DPI on 24 inches to 27 inches would be (24/27)*1000=888 DPI on the new monitor. This way movement to the edge of the old monitor would be the same physical distance on the new monitor, hence stopping before the edge.

There are other methods too though, see this post for some great technical insight.

But note that if your new monitor is the same aspect ratio as the old one, sensitivity in terms of 360 distance and monitor distance (i.e. monitor to a relative point on the monitor, say the edge) will be the same. Higher resolution only affects 2D games and the cursor in menus etc, so a conversion is not necessarily required depending on your preference.

• Wizard
10 hours ago, YourBerger said:

Would a difference in resolution be taken into account? Because I have a 24 inch 2048x1152, and I'm getting a 32-inch 2560x1440.

Not in regular 3D games as along as the aspect ratio is the same (16:9 for your monitors). But the cursor in Windows and in game menus etc might feel slower.

Thanks for the responses so far so I presume if I wanted to scale things accordingly with resolution in relation to DPI I would do something like:

((2560*1440)/(2048*1152)) = 1.5625 times increase in pixel count

Therefore 1200*1.5625 = 1875 dpi would theoretically make things scale in non-3d applications?