Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Rage 2

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like the ADS sensitivity is 3x slower than the normal sensitivity (unscientifically came to this conclusion but it feels about right, number might be slightly higher).

My current settings where they seem to move at the same speed (and feel good to me at 400dpi):

Sensitivity: 15

ADS Sensitivity: 45

The sensitivity seemed to be the same when trying out other numbers too. Hopefully this helps others that like low sensitivity and don't want ADS to change how fast the cursor moves.

Edited by AlexTheGreatish
12 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

What issues are you having?

Tried converting hip fire sense (about 15.7 in 360) from bfv and apex legends to rage using 360 method it says to use 25% in rage 2. The calculator says it should be about a 15in 360 but in the actual game its more like a 17 or 18 in 360. I have to set to 27% to get close to 15.7 in 360. Fov doesn't seem to affect hip fire sense in rage 2. The fov in the calculator seems to not be right either unless I'm doing it wrong but I've been using the calculator for a couple years now so I think I'm using it right. Trying to match bfv vdeg 74 and leaving rage 2 on the default calculator setting it says to put rage 2 at 106 but that definitely feels way to high in game. 90 feels about equal to bfv at 74. Sorry for no screen shots, I'm on my phone right now. 

• Wizard
17 minutes ago, MidNiteMobber said:

Tried converting hip fire sense (about 15.7 in 360) from bfv and apex legends to rage using 360 method it says to use 25% in rage 2. The calculator says it should be about a 15in 360 but in the actual game its more like a 17 or 18 in 360. I have to set to 27% to get close to 15.7 in 360.

Rage 2 drops a lot of reports from the mouse resulting in a sort of negative acceleration and slightly longer distances than calculated if you move the mouse slowly. You'll see that if you move the mouse extremely slow the crosshair sometimes don't move at all. The faster you move the more accurate it is.

17 minutes ago, MidNiteMobber said:

Fov doesn't seem to affect hip fire sense in rage 2. The fov in the calculator seems to not be right either unless I'm doing it wrong but I've been using the calculator for a couple years now so I think I'm using it right. Trying to match bfv vdeg 74 and leaving rage 2 on the default calculator setting it says to put rage 2 at 106 but that definitely feels way to high in game. 90 feels about equal to bfv at 74. Sorry for no screen shots, I'm on my phone right now. 

The FOV configured should be the FOV actually applied (i.e. 106 means 106 hdeg res). Are you playing in 16:9?

• 2 years later...
  • Wizard
On 3/8/2022 at 6:44 PM, ScottyFPS said:

@DPI Wizard Do you mind taking a look at this again? Calculator says the minimum is 10% but in-game its  actually 1% for both hipfire and ads.

I've updated the range now. Also fixed the FOV type as it was defined as Hdeg and not Hdeg 16:9 which is actually is. This will only affect you if you used another aspect ratio than 16:9.