Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

low or high sens for fps games?

If you are not converting between different screens, then you don't need to worry. Using 0% on this site is good enough.

0% will scale the sensitivity by the change in the zoom/magnification (virtual projection's radius, focal length), preserving the ratio between the virtual projection and the physical sensitivity. It will not work between different screens though, as it doesn't take screen size into account, and only uses the field of view.

I on the other hand, calculate the size of the virtual projection, and then generate a sensitivity based on the desired ratio between the virtual projection and physical sensitivity (cm/360deg).

Either way, hipfire to ads will look like this.
unknown.thumb.png.05e509176a172a0bd6a164c2b64cef73.png

18 hours ago, Drimzi said:

Si no está convirtiendo entre diferentes pantallas, entonces no necesita preocuparse. Usar 0% en este sitio es lo suficientemente bueno.

0% escalará la sensibilidad por el cambio en el zoom / aumento (radio de proyección virtual, distancia focal), preservando la relación entre la proyección virtual y la sensibilidad física. Sin embargo, no funcionará entre diferentes pantallas, ya que no tiene en cuenta el tamaño de la pantalla y solo usa el campo de visión.

Por otro lado, calculo el tamaño de la proyección virtual y luego genero una sensibilidad basada en la relación deseada entre la proyección virtual y la sensibilidad física (cm / 360deg).

De cualquier manera, hipfire to ads se verá así.
unknown.thumb.png.05e509176a172a0bd6a164c2b64cef73.png

I do not understand much I am something new in this

On 7/31/2019 at 6:13 PM, zlFrosT said:

How is that drimzi method performed?

You find your games exact field of view, and then get your exact cm/360 from your physical sensitivity in game. Then in "visual sensitivity quotient identifier" Plug in the exact fov and cm/360 along with the size of your screen. and it will calculate your visual sensitivity quotient, then just use that quotient and plug in your new exact field of view as well as the screen size again and it will give you the exact sensitivity, it's the same thing as mouse-sensitivities calculator but factors in screen size and more exact values of field of view and cm/360. 

here's the link to a simple website created by a friend of mine. All tools that you need are on the website. https://jfins-sensitivity-conversions.weebly.com/advanced-calculator.html

15 hours ago, YungTrapperZoj said:

Encuentra el campo de visión exacto de tus juegos y luego obtienes tu cm / 360 exacto de tu sensibilidad física en el juego. Luego, en "identificador de cociente de sensibilidad visual" Conecte el fov exacto y cm / 360 junto con el tamaño de su pantalla. y calculará su cociente de sensibilidad visual, luego simplemente use ese cociente y conecte su nuevo campo de visión exacto, así como el tamaño de la pantalla nuevamente, y le dará la sensibilidad exacta, es lo mismo que la calculadora de sensibilidades del mouse pero factores en tamaño de pantalla y valores más exactos del campo de visión y cm / 360. 

Aquí está el enlace a un sitio web simple creado por un amigo mío. Todas las herramientas que necesita están en el sitio web. https://jfins-sensitivity-conversions.weebly.com/advanced-calculator.html

Thank you for explaining it to me, but I think I don't understand it much. I'm new in this

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly once you've truly master the mechanics of a game I think you can use a large range of sensitivities and be great. I know any game that I've got 500 hours+ in I can go anywhere from 30-70cm and it statically makes little to no difference in my performance, and that's because my play style changes to fit the sens..

But to answer the question in the OP I think neither and instead think most people would be better off with a medium sensitivity to be good in a range of games. like 30-40cm/360 or something as a starting point. I've played at high and at extreme lows for years they all have their strengths and weakness. Like for instance you may aim better with low but be able to withdraw and re-position for a fight with superior mobility with high. I personally ended up very passive with low as I could do 180s but in the games I played i wanted to be able to bang them out constantly just for looking around. I'm still at what most would regard as pretty damn low though, but that's because I don't want to retrain to the 40cm range now. 

I don't think those sensitivity finding method are good either. Its not all about aim once you've mastered a game. Its about free look ease to find new targets, aim, positioning, movement. You can't just tune your sens for good aim its only part of the sensitivity puzzle if you want to be a well rounded player. Balance is key. All of this is just my opinion of course YMMV

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2019 at 10:39 AM, Eikou said:

Firstly once you've truly master the mechanics of a game I think you can use a large range of sensitivities and be great. I know any game that I've got 500 hours+ in I can go anywhere from 30-70cm and it statically makes little to no difference in my performance, and that's because my play style changes to fit the sens..

But to answer the question in the OP I think neither and instead think most people would be better off with a medium sensitivity to be good in a range of games. like 30-40cm/360 or something as a starting point. I've played at high and at extreme lows for years they all have their strengths and weakness. Like for instance you may aim better with low but be able to withdraw and re-position for a fight with superior mobility with high. I personally ended up very passive with low as I could do 180s but in the games I played i wanted to be able to bang them out constantly just for looking around. I'm still at what most would regard as pretty damn low though, but that's because I don't want to retrain to the 40cm range now. 

I don't think those sensitivity finding method are good either. Its not all about aim once you've mastered a game. Its about free look ease to find new targets, aim, positioning, movement. You can't just tune your sens for good aim its only part of the sensitivity puzzle if you want to be a well rounded player. Balance is key. All of this is just my opinion of course YMMV

You're absolutely right. You can certainly challenge yourself and learn how to develop good aiming habits and mouse control (which is why quake and overwatch aimers are insane at pretty much any sensitivity on any game)