Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

So you can't actually convert sensitivity from other games to warframe 1:1 scale.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

using monitor match 0% these are correct results. Also you have different FOV's in these 2 games. Having same cm/360  between 80 fov and 65 fov is not 1:1 conversion. Monitor match 0% is in my opinion the closest you can get to 1:1 when the FOV's are different. I dont know much about this method of conversion but there are threads on this forum wich explain everything in detail and will help you understand better how conversion works. 

1to1.jpg

2 hours ago, p0sey said:

using monitor match 0% these are correct results. Also you have different FOV's in these 2 games. Having same cm/360  between 80 fov and 65 fov is not 1:1 conversion. Monitor match 0% is in my opinion the closest you can get to 1:1 when the FOV's are different. I dont know much about this method of conversion but there are threads on this forum wich explain everything in detail and will help you understand better how conversion works. 

1to1.jpg

How could that be of the same sensitivity if the 360 distance is 10cm less than the original? So confused right now.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, PreciousCreature91 said:

How could that be of the same sensitivity if the 360 distance is 10cm less than the original? So confused right now.

It isn't, it's using a different matching method. The first one you posted is correct for 360 distance, if you are reacting the the difference in 360 distance that's because of the limitations in the game, i.e. lack of decimals.

4 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It isn't, it's using a different matching method. The first one you posted is correct for 360 distance, if you are reacting the the difference in 360 distance that's because of the limitations in the game, i.e. lack of decimals.

Yeah thanks I already filed a support ticket to DE for that horrible sensitivity slider using rounded numbers. Also I'm still confused about the monitor distance stuff, how could it be more of an accurate conversion for 1:1 scale sensitivity if your muscle memory is hindered because it's not the same 360 movement.

Edited by PreciousCreature91
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, PreciousCreature91 said:

Yeah thanks I already filed a support ticket to DE for that horrible sensitivity slider using rounded numbers. Also I'm still confused about the monitor distance stuff, how could it be more of an accurate conversion for 1:1 scale sensitivity if your muscle memory is hindered because it's not the same 360 movement.

Monitor Distance is generally more suited for scopes, as 360 distance does not work very well for them. But some do prefer Monitor Distance for hipfire as well, as it keeps either tracking speed (0%) or flicking speed (e.g. 100%) the same regardless of FOV. There's a video on the front page explaining Monitor Distance.

Here's what 0% does (tracking speed):

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Monitor Distance is generally more suited for scopes, as 360 distance does not work very well for them. But some do prefer Monitor Distance for hipfire as well, as it keeps either tracking speed (0%) or flicking speed (e.g. 100%) the same regardless of FOV. There's a video on the front page explaining Monitor Distance.

Here's what 0% does (tracking speed):

Looked at the conversion mega thread in the technical discussions thingy and watched your video but nothing is really hitting home here :( it's still all alien technology to me and makes no sense. From my understanding right now the monitor distance sensitivity will have a lower 360 measurement which is bad for muscle memory but it's for scopes and ads, but if you use it with hipfire you still have a lower 360 measurement than the original. What am I getting wrong here, that sounds horrible since it wouldn't be the original sensitivity or the same aim from the other game which is what I wanna do 1:1 with fortnite and cs:go right now.

• Wizard
24 minutes ago, PreciousCreature91 said:

From my understanding right now the monitor distance sensitivity will have a lower 360 measurement which is bad for muscle memory but it's for scopes and ads, but if you use it with hipfire you still have a lower 360 measurement than the original. What am I getting wrong here, that sounds horrible since it wouldn't be the original sensitivity or the same aim from the other game which is what I wanna do 1:1 with fortnite and cs:go right now.

You are correct with the lower 360 distance, but what you keep instead is a consistent aim based on what you see on your monitor. What works best is down to personal preference though.

42 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

You are correct with the lower 360 distance, but what you keep instead is a consistent aim based on what you see on your monitor. What works best is down to personal preference though. 

This is from the fortnite cloud save file config thingy and I'm trying to get them into CS:GO perfectly 1:1

0.0250225 - hipfire

0.7000245 - ads/scoped slow

But I can't remember how to apply the slow multiplier to your base sensitivity to get the ads/scoped sensitivity, how would you do it with this calculator, and did I do it right with the other stuff? My brain is a t-rex egg. I just want my fortnite stuff into csgo perfectly 1:1 without hindering my muscle memory on fortnite.. :(

sikk.PNG.45a99acb994dbc85434ebce6cddc0a43.PNG

Edited by PreciousCreature91
  • Wizard
35 minutes ago, PreciousCreature91 said:

This is from the fortnite cloud save file config thingy and I'm trying to get them into CS:GO perfectly 1:1

0.0250225 - hipfire

0.7000245 - ads/scoped slow

But I can't remember how to apply the slow multiplier to your base sensitivity to get the ads/scoped sensitivity, how would you do it with this calculator, and did I do it right with the other stuff? My brain is a t-rex egg. I just want my fortnite stuff into csgo perfectly 1:1 without hindering my muscle memory on fortnite.. :(

Since your cloud sensitivity does not match any conversion method you need to do it in two steps, and use Advanced mode.

First do hipfire to hipfire:

image.png

Then do scope to scope using the calculated hipfire sensitivity for CSGO:

image.png