Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Hell Let Loose

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Adjusted the sensitivity of the aim when magnifying with main cannons and heavy weapons to allow for finer precision aim at the highest levels of magnification, and increased responsiveness when at the lowest levels of magnification. 

does this affect the sensitivity calculation?

• 2 months later...
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, OrangeGuac said:

I don't see a sensitivity 2 for setting ADS sensitivity (i.e., I only see 1 sensitivity for mouse sens). 

It's not a sensitivity 2, it's independent of your hipfire sensitivity. You can see in the output that you have both hipfire and ADS when selecting "All", and that the sensitivity name changes when you select ADS.

20 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It's not a sensitivity 2, it's independent of your hipfire sensitivity. You can see in the output that you have both hipfire and ADS when selecting "All", and that the sensitivity name changes when you select ADS.

Understand now. Thanks and thanks for quick reply.

image.png

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't understand if I am doing something wrong, but whenever I try to use monitor distance to match my ADS to my regular sens in this game or Squad, it always feel too slow. Is this some way sens scale to different FOVs when ADS? or am I doing something wrong? I enter my sens and use monitor distance settings.

• Wizard
22 minutes ago, Sectric said:

I don't understand if I am doing something wrong, but whenever I try to use monitor distance to match my ADS to my regular sens in this game or Squad, it always feel too slow. Is this some way sens scale to different FOVs when ADS? or am I doing something wrong? I enter my sens and use monitor distance settings.

The default setting in the calculator is MDV 0%, this is the slowest of the normal conversions. You should try different conversion setups for ADS and scope like MDV 100% or MDH 100% to see if they suite you better.

• Wizard
6 hours ago, zxy1273 said:

Hello, I noticed that different types of guns have different fov when doing ads.

For example, bolt action rifle's fov is around 60 when ads and m1 carbine or g43's fov is around 75 when ads.

Can we have an update on the calculator?

Thx a lot.

I've added the guns I have access to now.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi I'm playing on ultrawide and there's an option in the video settings now to adjust your view horizontally or vertically.

Any way you can add that option? I'm using maintain Y-Axis FOV option as it feels better on 3840x1080 res.

Cheers!

1.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...