Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Stretched & Black Bars

Hi I'm just trying to understand something and make sure I have the good calculations for my sensitivity.

If I convert my sensitivity from Kovaak's @1920x1080 to for e.g CSGO @1290x960 Stretched, would this produce same sensitivity? Would I have to change anything in the "FOV Type" Setting?

I have the same question for Black Bars, If I use Kovaak's @1920x1080 to for e.g CSGO @1290x960 Black Bars Is it still correct to use the sens it tells me to use if I play on Black Bars but native on Kovaak's? I am just confused by the "FOV Type" setting and I'm not sure if I should be touching it or not. Sorry if this seems like a stupid question but I basically don't know how to use the FOV Type setting and I don't know when I should be using it, Thank you

• Wizard
19 hours ago, bother said:

If I convert my sensitivity from Kovaak's @1920x1080 to for e.g CSGO @1290x960 Stretched, would this produce same sensitivity? 

Yes, as long as you enter 1280x960 as the resolution.

Would I have to change anything in the "FOV Type" Setting?

No, the FOV calculation is based on the resolution you enter.

I have the same question for Black Bars, If I use Kovaak's @1920x1080 to for e.g CSGO @1290x960 Black Bars Is it still correct to use the sens it tells me to use if I play on Black Bars but native on Kovaak's?

For black bars you should enter the native resolution of your monitor instead of the stretched resolution. I.e. enter 1920x1080 for CSGO as well.

I am just confused by the "FOV Type" setting and I'm not sure if I should be touching it or not. 

Generally you do not need to touch it as the FOV Type is referring to how the game handles FOV, it is not related to your resolution or aspect ratio.

4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yes, as long as you enter 1280x960 as the resolution.

No, the FOV calculation is based on the resolution you enter.

For black bars you should enter the native resolution of your monitor instead of the stretched resolution. I.e. enter 1920x1080 for CSGO as well.

Generally you do not need to touch it as the FOV Type is referring to how the game handles FOV, it is not related to your resolution or aspect ratio.

Thank you very much.

• 3 weeks later...