Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

the fov convertion

is that mean i need to change apex fov (4:3 90) to match csgo , sothat  the convertion ill be correct?

but if i done this , did i really need to use fov 90 in apex? 

i dont really get what you mean " make sure that the "Config FOV" matches exactly what you have in the game.“  is that mean use Hdeg Res then enter my in game fov 110 in apex is correct? could you explain to me one more time ? im sorry about that:P

• Wizard
7 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

is that mean i need to change apex fov (4:3 90) to match csgo , sothat  the convertion ill be correct?

but if i done this , did i really need to use fov 90 in apex? 

If you want the same FOV in Apex as in CSGO, then yes you need to set it to Hdeg 4:3 and 90.

8 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

i dont really get what you mean " make sure that the "Config FOV" matches exactly what you have in the game.“  is that mean use Hdeg Res then enter my in game fov 110 in apex is correct? could you explain to me one more time ? im sorry about that:P

The config FOV in the output must exactly match what you configure in the game. So in your example for Apex config FOV is cl_fovScale "1.341899", so you must have this exact value in your config file.

1 小时前, DPI Wizard说:

If you want the same FOV in Apex as in CSGO, then yes you need to set it to Hdeg 4:3 and 90.

The config FOV in the output must exactly match what you configure in the game. So in your example for Apex config FOV is cl_fovScale "1.341899", so you must have this exact value in your config file.

oh, i think i got what you say , first match apex fov (4:3,90)as csgo then find the sens, and enter cl_fovScale"1.341899" in config flie. thanks alot for the teaching,i am all gratitude:P