Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

• Wizard
17 hours ago, RoDeRinG said:

I don't know why but my hipfire sensitivity is not the same as the ads or scopes ones. I use 25 for each one of them but it feels slow down a notch and I didn't realize until now. Is it there a way to fix this?.

If they feel too slow you can try a higher MDH %.
100% is usually the fastest conversion commonly used, but you might have a different preference :)

23 hours ago, RoDeRinG said:

I don't know why but my hipfire sensitivity is not the same as the ads or scopes ones. I use 25 for each one of them but it feels slow down a notch and I didn't realize until now. Is it there a way to fix this?.
8c36ab58bb643c29739283c3b6326838.png
981c3b543992e020880b1435702335cf.png

ed3d8fb244f369c7706f335d8b228e5f.png

Same thing happening here. Pubg scopes feeling too fast, even using same fov for pubh, apex and cod4. I guess its some bug in pubg (as usual).

15 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

If they feel too slow you can try a higher MDH %.
100% is usually the fastest conversion commonly used, but you might have a different preference :)

Yeah, I'm just trying to do this with every single game. Even if I do it with 360° distance feels waaay faster.

Edited by RoDeRinG

Hi

im converting kovaak fps aim trainer sensitivity to pubg using the simple mode calculator. The sensitivities won’t save properly, do you have any suggestions for that? 

I understand it says to click “apply” instead of hitting enter in order for it to save properly, however that’s still not working for me. I started having this problem a couple months ago when pubg updated their interface. 

Looking forward to hearing some feedback, thank you! 

8DDBE4D8-7C5D-47F4-8189-C3F98DF3F620.jpeg

494B0088-A786-46C2-9388-C48BD8EB9646.jpeg

• Wizard
8 hours ago, Steven182 said:

I understand it says to click “apply” instead of hitting enter in order for it to save properly, however that’s still not working for me.

That method unfortunately doesn't work anymore, using the config file is the only way to get it accurate.

Game notes will be updated soon.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Wecting33 said:

I have the same problem. changing the sensitivity by config does not work here for some reason. So that was the only method.

It should work in the config file if you do it correctly.

Either way, the best you can do in-game is the closes whole number.

33 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It should work in the config file if you do it correctly.

Either way, the best you can do in-game is the closes whole number.

I'm sure I did this correctly, but the sensitivity does not go into effect, it remains what I put into the game in the first place.

• Wizard
Just now, Wecting33 said:

I'm sure I did this correctly, but the sensitivity does not go into effect, it remains what I put into the game in the first place.

You either need to use the "All" conversion that gives you the entire syntax, or calculate each aim both in-game and config file separately to get all the numbers.

image.png

10 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Você também precisa usar a conversão "Todos" que lhe dá toda a sintaxe, ou calcular cada objetivo tanto no jogo quanto no arquivo de configuração separadamente para obter todos os números.

image.png

So I need to fill in the field "Sensitivity =" and "LastConvertedSensitivity =" with the values generated by the calculator for this to work? I do not know if I understand, sorry.

• Wizard
Just now, Wecting33 said:

So I need to fill in the field "Sensitivity =" and "LastConvertedSensitivity =" with the values generated by the calculator for this to work? I do not know if I understand, sorry.

Correct, the "Sensitivity=" is the displayed sensitivity in-game (not the actually applied sensitivity), while the "LastConvertedSensitivity=" is the actual sensitivity.

15 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Correct, the "Sensitivity=" is the displayed sensitivity in-game (not the actually applied sensitivity), while the "LastConvertedSensitivity=" is the actual sensitivity.

I understood, this was not clear to me when I read the instructions. I thought the sensitivity of the game did not matter in this case. you need to combine the two.

• 3 weeks later...

i dont get one thing , pubg uses 100%mm right? so for ads/scopes same values will end up with 100%mm. so 35 ads and 35 for 4x is 100%mm

but why is 35 hipfire with any fov a 100%mm with 35 ads? id imagine that with 90fov a 100% mm for ads will end up different than a 103fov hipfire to ads? 

Hi DPI Wizard.

See the following two screenshots. Could you kindly explain why the values are different here when technically shouldn't they be the same?

1 image is CSGO to PUBG sensitivity, the other is taking the same 360 sense and converting it via Monitor Distance 75% for all pubg scopes. Should these not be the same? Is there a calculator mistake here?

https://imgur.com/a/3DLwY6h

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Snook_ said:

Hi DPI Wizard.

See the following two screenshots. Could you kindly explain why the values are different here when technically shouldn't they be the same?

1 image is CSGO to PUBG sensitivity, the other is taking the same 360 sense and converting it via Monitor Distance 75% for all pubg scopes. Should these not be the same? Is there a calculator mistake here?

https://imgur.com/a/3DLwY6h

Everything is matched to the hipfire sensitivity of the input game, so since PUBG has HFOV 103 and CSGO has 106.26 the scope sensitivity will be slightly different.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

Everything is matched to the hipfire sensitivity of the input game, so since PUBG has HFOV 103 and CSGO has 106.26 the scope sensitivity will be slightly different.

OK, so to basically have the same 'feeling' to CSGO across all scope FOV in PUBG, would it be best to use CSGO as the base conversion for all scopes, or use the 360 hipfire CM/360 as the base then use 75% mon match for PUBG down from the hipfire sense in your mind?

• Wizard
25 minutes ago, Snook_ said:

OK, so to basically have the same 'feeling' to CSGO across all scope FOV in PUBG, would it be best to use CSGO as the base conversion for all scopes, or use the 360 hipfire CM/360 as the base then use 75% mon match for PUBG down from the hipfire sense in your mind?

Imo use CSGO as the base for everything, if not you might get very different scope sensitivity in games that have vastly different FOV.

• 4 weeks later...

2 years later it seems people still can't figure out PubG conversions.

I even went as far as to use kovaaks sensitivity matching tool and I can't seem to accurately convert anything to anything.

I would like to be able to best convert my PubG ADS (45) to CSGO and just shoots thousands of bots with that sesitivity.

Can someone set it up in the calculator and post a screenshot?

Pubg Info

-DPI 400

-In Game Sensitivity ADS 45

-2560x1440

-FOV 90