Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

• Wizard
On 6/27/2019 at 2:55 AM, CAPS said:

Hello, Can you get the same sensitivity in three games, like R6, CS GO and PUBG, which game do I use base make the transfer sensitivity, example r6> cs go> pubg?

Use the game you are most comfortable with as the base.

Hi DPI wizard,

I have been looking over internet for the solution of my problem which is i want to convert my kovaak sensitivity which i used on apex and csgo, TO PUBG now.
But PUBG has different game engine which makes things very complicated and on reddit and other websites people give me different different solutions but none of those settings feel right(some sesnitivity is low and some are fast).

So i bought a subscription on this website yesterday, went through that huge stickied topic inside technical discussion channel.
After that i tried using this converting my sensitivities between csgo, kovaak, and apex legends just to verify that i learned how to use it or not. I was getting good results, results were like almost exactly same if not 100% same.

But when i tried to convert my sensi from any of these games to PUBG, i failed miserably. Tried looking into topics on this website but nothing helped or i think i wasnt able to comprehend all the raw information.

Could you please help me with this problem.

I've attached my KOVAAK's sensitivity, i need your help in converting this to PUBG.
It'd be great if all sensitivities in pubg got same sensi as my kovaak. I mean all scopes and normal + targetting as well, all same as my kovaak.

Please let me know if you want to know anything else

image.png.e537ab36e57397e9dfa5860d9269f9ff.png

• Wizard
5 hours ago, ankitsharma1996 said:

I've attached my KOVAAK's sensitivity, i need your help in converting this to PUBG.

Like this should work if you're playing PUBG in FPP. If you're playing in TPP simply change the special option to reflect this:

image.png

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Like this should work if you're playing PUBG in FPP. If you're playing in TPP simply change the special option to reflect this:

image.png

Bro my monitor is not 27 inch it is 23.5.

2nd thing this sensitivity feels very slow. 

If I use 360 distance match I get numbers around 43-45. And this sensitivity is higher. 

And what you have given feels very slow, I can't reach my targets. Please help brother

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, ankitsharma1996 said:

Bro my monitor is not 27 inch it is 23.5.

2nd thing this sensitivity feels very slow. 

If I use 360 distance match I get numbers around 43-45. And this sensitivity is higher. 

And what you have given feels very slow, I can't reach my targets. Please help brother

This was just an example, change your monitor size, DPI and resolution to suite your settings.

BTW, you might be encountering a bug in Unreal Engine 4.

Check if you have a file called UserInput.ini under the folder %LOCALAPPDATA%\Unreal Engine\Engine\Config.

If you do, try to delete it and see if it changes the sensitivity behavior.

35 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

This was just an example, change your monitor size, DPI and resolution to suite your settings.

BTW, you might be encountering a bug in Unreal Engine 4.

Check if you have a file called UserInput.ini under the folder %LOCALAPPDATA%\Unreal Engine\Engine\Config.

If you do, try to delete it and see if it changes the sensitivity behavior.

There is no such file but there was a file called "Manifest" it was a ini file.

I tried doing your setting it still seems very off 😕 what conversion method did you use?
Also could you please tell me what would be the best method and best percentage to copy sensi to a different game which have UE4(a different engine) and different FOV measurment.
image.png.1e9eea291ede087a1aa371e131ace937.png

Edited by ankitsharma1996
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, ankitsharma1996 said:

There is no such file but there was a file called "Manifest" it was a ini file.

I tried doing your setting it still seems very off 😕 what conversion method did you use?
Also could you please tell me what would be the best method and best percentage to copy sensi to a different game which have UE4(a different engine) and different FOV measurment.

The folder should be "Unreal Engine" with a space. But if it isn't there that's good.

I was using 360 distance for hipfire. Are you playing in first or third person?

9 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

The folder should be "Unreal Engine" with a space. But if it isn't there that's good.

I was using 360 distance for hipfire. Are you playing in first or third person?

I am playing in FPP 95 FOV, i can play on 103 FOV as well but the only problem is my sensitivity.
I cant train my brain again for a different new sensitivity. Please help can we talk on discord or something if you dont mind

i think yes you are right about hipfire but what do i do about ads and scopes?
Cuz those are the things we practice on kovaak, i mean nobody practices hipfire on kovaak... thanks for telling me about hipfire ill verify this with the script of 2 rotation i have.

But i dont think 360 distance match will work for ads and scopes? or will it?

• 4 weeks later...

I want my hipfire sens to be 14.28 inches for 360 rotation, the 'LastConvertedMouseSensitivity' multiplier is 0.028364. So if i change it in the ini file, what will my in game sens/settings be? 

I followed all the steps, then i got lost at '
Use the In-game conversion to calculate this value as well, and combine them.'

Edited by JmesR6
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

i want to use my CS:GO sens in PUBG.

My main issue is m_yaw. I'm using m_yaw "0.0165" on 1920x1080 which is kinda weird (0.022 is the normal value for this resolution).

Since I'm playing with this settings for years i also need those settings @ PUBG.

I filled in the settings i use and copied the outcome to my PUBG config file.

Outcome: CS:GO 270° turn around; PUBG 300° turn around - same distance i moved my mouse.

Maybe ive dont sth. wrong. Hope you can help me.

Thanks a lot and best regards!

Unbenannt.png

Edited by draqe
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Wizard
10 minutes ago, bazzed said:

I want to use my PUBG settings in fortnite, apex and kovaaks.

But when i select pubg i only can fill the general sens? Is that enough?

Because Aim, ADS and the scopes are different..?

Ideally all your aims should be derived from the conversion setup and be calculated based on this. If your setting doesn't match a conversion method however, you have to select each scope individually for the conversion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
2 minutes ago, Oofta said:

Hi I'm trying to convert from cs:go to pubg. If my cs:go sensitivity is 2.01 will my pubg ads sensitivity be 38.806234? I play at 400 dpi and a 27 inch 1440p monitor. Also pubg fov at 103.

I'm not sure how you're getting that number, are you changing the FOV for CSGO? If so that's only possible with sv_cheat enabled, other than that the FOV will always be 90 Hdeg 4:3.

15 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I'm not sure how you're getting that number, are you changing the FOV for CSGO? If so that's only possible with sv_cheat enabled, other than that the FOV will always be 90 Hdeg 4:3.

I use default cs:go fov. I was trying to get my pubg ads using monitor distance 0% if that is the best way but I think i'm doing it wrong.

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

Then it seems correct. If it feels too slow, MDH 100% is probably a better choice.

So far MDH 100% feels amazing. I just have one more question if you have time. For scopes like 4x and 6x is MDH 100% a good method? When I used it in the calculator I get the same sensitivity for all the scopes. 

16 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Yes, it's good for all aims. You get the same numbers because MDH 100% is actually how PUBG scales the sensitivity. 

Thank you so much man. I played a round with a 4x sniper and actually hit some headshots for once :) You do great work. I'm glad to be a member here ❤️

I've noticed strange thing with my convestation aimhero-pubg, when I'm converting in 1920x1080 resolution, everything is fine, but if I'm converting in resolution 2560x1080 than results are not the same, look what I mean (screenshots).

I must be something wrong with this, my monitor has 2560x1080, and I want correct calculation. DPI Wizzard, can you give an advice which resolution to choose to get a correct result?

1920.png

2560.png

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone tested if the sensitivity values are the same for PUBG Lite? The game was recently released globally so it's a lot easier to access now. The config file can be found at \AppData\Local\ShadowTrackerExtra\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and seems to follow the same structure as the one for normal PUBG so it would make sense if it was the same.

• Wizard
47 minutes ago, iBerggman said:

Has anyone tested if the sensitivity values are the same for PUBG Lite? The game was recently released globally so it's a lot easier to access now. The config file can be found at \AppData\Local\ShadowTrackerExtra\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and seems to follow the same structure as the one for normal PUBG so it would make sense if it was the same.

Just tested it now, and it's the same :)