Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019)

• Wizard
37 minutes ago, InHartWeTrust said:

I’m not following how the calculator continues to tell me I should have the same in-game sensitivity for the two very different computers I play on (below); one laptop and one desktop. 
Laptop: 15.6” 1920x1080p

Desktop: 34” 3440x1440p

Both have mouse set to 800 DPI. 

Every time I run the calculator it says they should be set to 5.0 in game, but they feel much different (laptop much slower/less sensitive).

What am I missing? Makes it super difficult to bounce back and forth 

It depends on your settings (FOV and conversion setup etc), what exactly are they?

For instance using 360 distance or vertical match (if the vertical FOV is the same) will produce the same result regardless of resolution/aspect ratio. For vertical match the sensitivity in the 16:9 portion of your monitor will stay exactly the same, and for 21:9 the extra width is just added on without affecting your sensitivity, just how much you see.

8 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

It depends on your settings (FOV and conversion setup etc), what exactly are they?

For instance using 360 distance or vertical match (if the vertical FOV is the same) will produce the same result regardless of resolution/aspect ratio. For vertical match the sensitivity in the 16:9 portion of your monitor will stay exactly the same, and for 21:9 the extra width is just added on without affecting your sensitivity, just how much you see.

Thanks for the quick response, much appreciated.

On the 34", I run a 105 FOV, on the 15.6" laptop, I run 95 FOV -- both set via in-game settings. Is the in-game FOV vertically locked based on both monitors have a 9 vertical aspect?

I am still pretty new to this, so not terrible sure what you mean by conversion setup...but open to any and all guidance.  Here is what I've been running:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=23a3622c8ec9b3dda6b00d1959ee0a1e

hello guys

Iamn trying to convert mi pubg sens to codmw2019. The hip fire is ok, but when i ads with reddot, the codmw sens is whay to high compared to mi pubg sens. I have to put 0.73 on low zoom scopes on codmw to match mi reddot pubg sens. If i let the values as the calculator says, there is no match beteween low zoom scopes.

please help.

Have a nice day

514603540_nuevasens5.00codmw.PNG.669976ac8aadb53df38ad568b0bfe163.PNG555694978_nuevasens5.00codmwparte2.thumb.PNG.67c26058fcf737c73b0ffa2d47953d33.PNG

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, swordfish said:

hello guys

Iamn trying to convert mi pubg sens to codmw2019. The hip fire is ok, but when i ads with reddot, the codmw sens is whay to high compared to mi pubg sens. I have to put 0.73 on low zoom scopes on codmw to match mi reddot pubg sens. If i let the values as the calculator says, there is no match beteween low zoom scopes.

please help.

What is your scope sens in PUBG? You need to set up the calculator to match this.

3 minutes ago, swordfish said:

hello guys

please help.

Have a nice day

514603540_nuevasens5.00codmw.PNG.669976ac8aadb53df38ad568b0bfe163.PNG555694978_nuevasens5.00codmwparte2.thumb.PNG.67c26058fcf737c73b0ffa2d47953d33.PNG

image.png.d6fcee5c7e2106f91a5c90f8fc003fed.png have you verified that you have these options in game ?

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, swordfish said:

mi scope ades in pubg is 35. But as i did is not supposed to convert all? sorry that i dont understand.

Have a nice day

If all your scopes are set to 35, this would be the proper setup. As you can see the the scopes are all calculated to 35 with this setup, and the same conversions are used for MW.

4 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

If all your scopes are set to 35, this would be the proper setup. As you can see the the scopes are all calculated to 35 with this setup, and the same conversions are used for MW.

I have activated only one slider on pubg for Optics, and is 35. Thing is that when i put all the data that calculator gives mi on codmw2019, the ads sens is faster than the pubg sens. I have check this messauring 45° on ads, and to match it i have to put 0.73 in codmw2019 for low zoom optics and not 1.00 as the calculator says. Iam missing something i dont know what is it. fov are 100 in both games

Sorry for mi english and sorry to bother.

• Wizard
5 minutes ago, swordfish said:

I have activated only one slider on pubg for Optics, and is 35. Thing is that when i put all the data that calculator gives mi on codmw2019, the ads sens is faster than the pubg sens. I have check this messauring 45° on ads, and to match it i have to put 0.73 in codmw2019 for low zoom optics and not 1.00 as the calculator says. Iam missing something i dont know what is it. fov are 100 in both games

Sorry for mi english and sorry to bother.

The setup I linked is the same as setting just the one slider to 35.

ADS in these games do not have the same FOV, so measuring 45° will not be the same. Just like measuring 2x and 3x in PUBG will be different.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

The setup I linked is the same as setting just the one slider to 35.

ADS in these games do not have the same FOV, so measuring 45° will not be the same. Just like measuring 2x and 3x in PUBG will be different.

ok thanks dpi wizard. Where is the link you told me? so as i posted the screenshot is ok?

6 hours ago, InHartWeTrust said:

On the 34", I run a 105 FOV, on the 15.6" laptop, I run 95 FOV -- both set via in-game settings. Is the in-game FOV vertically locked based on both monitors have a 9 vertical aspect?

I am still pretty new to this, so not terrible sure what you mean by conversion setup...but open to any and all guidance.  Here is what I've been running:

Wizard, following up in this. Is there’s any screenshots or anything that would be helpful, please let me know. Thanks in advance for the help. 

• Wizard
8 hours ago, InHartWeTrust said:

You can only see the conversion setup in Advanced mode. Simple mode uses a pre-defined conversion setup which is set to match hipfire using 360 distance. Since you use a different FOV on the computers, the narrower FOV in your laptop should look/feel faster, not slower. Are you using the same mouse on both computers?

43 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

You can only see the conversion setup in Advanced mode. Simple mode uses a pre-defined conversion setup which is set to match hipfire using 360 distance. Since you use a different FOV on the computers, the narrower FOV in your laptop should look/feel faster, not slower. Are you using the same mouse on both computers?

Yup, same mouse.  Might just be in my head, I guess?

4 hours ago, InHartWeTrust said:

Wizard, following up in this. Is there’s any screenshots or anything that would be helpful, please let me know. Thanks in advance for the help. 

example1.thumb.jpg.56a64a208f450ddc708e5a12714562f5.jpg

example2.thumb.jpg.fa37af6492f3af278432a3a3b84e6401.jpg

Your 15.6" 1920x1080 laptop is only be showing 45.88% of the total image compared to the 34" 3440x1440. (45.88% diagonally, 43.35% horizontally, 58.25% vertically)

You have to adjust the fov if you want to use the same cm/360.

If your desktop is at 105 fov, then your laptop should be at ~74.411 fov.
If your desktop is at 120 fov, your laptop should be at ~90.513 fov.

As you can see, you are currently running a much higher fov on the laptop with the same cm/360, which will feel way slower.