Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

4:3 res csgo to cod mw (2019) 16:9 res

Hey one question , im playing csgo on 4:3 1280x960 res . 400 dpi , 2.1 ads sens , 0.818933027098955175 zoom sens. I would like to get the same sens on cod mw (2019) , so in wrote the stuff into the calculator and got this numbers (picture) . But what should i do with this 1.33 coefficient ? i heard some uses 1.78 or smth like that. Hope u can help me :)

csgo-mw sens.png

• Wizard
31 minutes ago, faveya said:

Hey one question , im playing csgo on 4:3 1280x960 res . 400 dpi , 2.1 ads sens , 0.818933027098955175 zoom sens. I would like to get the same sens on cod mw (2019) , so in wrote the stuff into the calculator and got this numbers (picture) . But what should i do with this 1.33 coefficient ? i heard some uses 1.78 or smth like that. Hope u can help me :)

You already have the ADS Mouse Sensitivity set to Legacy, which removes the coefficient and is effectively MDH 0%, which is why you get "1" as the sen for ADS. This is correct and matches your CSGO sensitivity.

1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

You already have the ADS Mouse Sensitivity set to Legacy, which removes the coefficient and is effectively MDH 0%, which is why you get "1" as the sen for ADS. This is correct and matches your CSGO sensitivity.

Oh ok thanks , so should i leave it on 1.33 ?

12 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

As long as you have selected Legacy it doesn't make any difference, but set it to 0 to be sure.

Thanks for your fast answers :) but i still need help , english is not my main Language so i dont rly understand what do u mean with legacy :D , (here is a pic of my settings but in german , maybe it helps ) and my second question is my friend is playing 1920x1080 csgo on 2.16 ads and 0.9 zoom sens , 1920x1080p on cod asewell. should he use the same methods like me or should he change fov or anything else because of his different csgo res ? 

cod aw sens.jpg

Edited by faveya
  • Wizard
3 hours ago, faveya said:

Thanks for your fast answers :) but i still need help , english is not my main Language so i dont rly understand what do u mean with legacy :D , (here is a pic of my settings but in german , maybe it helps ) and my second question is my friend is playing 1920x1080 csgo on 2.16 ads and 0.9 zoom sens , 1920x1080p on cod asewell. should he use the same methods like me or should he change fov or anything else because of his different csgo res ? 

You have selected relative ADS. While it is the same as Legacy since you also have the coefficient set to 0, you might as well just set it to Legacy.