Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

BattleCore Arena

Just added!
Read more...

STRIDEN

Just added!
Read more...

Bloxd.io

Just added.
Read more...

how i found my sensitivity !

just thought about sharing the way I found my sens because psa method didn't work well for me and I was looking for a faster sensitivity because I play a lot of games and my csgo sens was too slow I didn't feel comfortable so I came out with this method hope this helps someone 

so what I did was go into a training map ( csgo aim botz for me ) 

then I tried flicking to bot heads on different ranges and if I was over shooting I would decrease my sense and I kept doing that until I got a sens that im accurate the most with I didn't think about how comfortable that sens is all I was thinking about is hitting flicks accurately and fast after that I wrote that sens somewhere 

then I increased the sens for the best movement I could get ex 180 / 360 and checking right and left just kept looking for the most comfortable sens not thinking about accuracy 

and after that I added the accurate sens I got and the movement one and got the average that was my sens its in between so I was comfortable and precise

then I started doing ads sens that is accurate and that Is it  

and then I started focusing on my performance rather than if my sens is too high or too low 

I hope this helps and excuse my bad English 😁

^ As above. No such thing, as "your sensitivity". It's all learned behaviour.

Most people gravitate towards a fast sensitivity when they start gaming because that is what was most similar to the mouse pointer that they probably had it set to when first using a computer. (most people don't like to move a mouse very far when using a computer if they are non-gamers believe it or not), and so low gaming sensitivities feel very alien.

People typically habituate fully to a new sens, even a drastically different one, in less than 10 hours gameplay.

I agree with what you guys are saying but since I was used to a slow sens and I wanted to increase it I wanted to find something kind of close to what im used to 

anyone can get used to any sens with time but if I would've gone something much faster It would take me longer because I spent a lot of time on my old sens and will need to build muscle memory all over again, I know I have to build muscle memory for this but felt natural for me I don't know anyway everyone is different