Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

how i found my sensitivity !

just thought about sharing the way I found my sens because psa method didn't work well for me and I was looking for a faster sensitivity because I play a lot of games and my csgo sens was too slow I didn't feel comfortable so I came out with this method hope this helps someone 

so what I did was go into a training map ( csgo aim botz for me ) 

then I tried flicking to bot heads on different ranges and if I was over shooting I would decrease my sense and I kept doing that until I got a sens that im accurate the most with I didn't think about how comfortable that sens is all I was thinking about is hitting flicks accurately and fast after that I wrote that sens somewhere 

then I increased the sens for the best movement I could get ex 180 / 360 and checking right and left just kept looking for the most comfortable sens not thinking about accuracy 

and after that I added the accurate sens I got and the movement one and got the average that was my sens its in between so I was comfortable and precise

then I started doing ads sens that is accurate and that Is it  

and then I started focusing on my performance rather than if my sens is too high or too low 

I hope this helps and excuse my bad English 😁

^ As above. No such thing, as "your sensitivity". It's all learned behaviour.

Most people gravitate towards a fast sensitivity when they start gaming because that is what was most similar to the mouse pointer that they probably had it set to when first using a computer. (most people don't like to move a mouse very far when using a computer if they are non-gamers believe it or not), and so low gaming sensitivities feel very alien.

People typically habituate fully to a new sens, even a drastically different one, in less than 10 hours gameplay.

I agree with what you guys are saying but since I was used to a slow sens and I wanted to increase it I wanted to find something kind of close to what im used to 

anyone can get used to any sens with time but if I would've gone something much faster It would take me longer because I spent a lot of time on my old sens and will need to build muscle memory all over again, I know I have to build muscle memory for this but felt natural for me I don't know anyway everyone is different