Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

csgo zoom sens and fov to other games

So hey, im playing 16:9 1080p in csgo with 2.1 sens and zoom sens at 0.85 .How can i tranfer this sens (zoom sens) to other games like Destiny 2 ,Borderlands 3 or Call of duty (2019).

Because it only shows me the calculates zoom sens for 2.1  (0.818933) . And how does it work with the Fov ?

i added a picture that you see what i mean.

csgo sens pic.png

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
5 hours ago, faveya said:

So hey, im playing 16:9 1080p in csgo with 2.1 sens and zoom sens at 0.85 .How can i tranfer this sens (zoom sens) to other games like Destiny 2 ,Borderlands 3 or Call of duty (2019).

Because it only shows me the calculates zoom sens for 2.1  (0.818933) . And how does it work with the Fov ?

This is the zoom sensitivity based on your settings in the calculations and the conversion setup.

45 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

This is the zoom sensitivity based on your settings in the calculations and the conversion setup.

I guess i understand that but is that right ( picture ) i want my 0.85 csgo zoom sens (AUG , SG 553) in Destiny 2 ADS but the 360 distance is so different?pic.thumb.png.b5454adc0c80abcbd9a83e2795bb0c70.png

• Wizard
Just now, faveya said:

I guess i understand that but is that right ( picture ) i want my 0.85 csgo zoom sens (AUG , SG 553) in Destiny 2 ADS but the 360 distance is so different?

The 360 distance is so different because the FOV is different, and the conversion setup is set to MDH 0%. This will match the tracking speed between the games, and not the 360 distance. If you set ADS in conversion setup to 360 distance instead you will get the same distance, but Destiny will feel a lot faster since the FOV a lot higher.