Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

DPI Differences between sensors

Foris

So i'm pretty clueless when it comes to DPI, i'm testing 3 of my mice, measuring my cm/360 in CS:GO (800, 1.2). I'm testing 3 mice each at the same dpi: Rival 300, G703 and EC2-B. I understand that different sensors may produce different results, however the only mouse in this case that is producing a different result is my Rival 300 (undershoots a little bit, whereas my other 2 mice do a perfect 360 on my mousepad width). I'm doing it by feel so it's probably a little innacurate, but I increased my rival's dpi by 50 and it seemed to give the same result as the other two.

I've seen some places that the hero sensor has different calculations but mine seems pretty consistent with my EC2-B, my question is: Is this something that changes from sensor to sensor, or is it just steelseries that has different calculations and should i keep this in mind if i ever change my mouse again? I've changed mouse a few times but never really taken this into account, just picked the same dpi and gone with it, i've actually had trouble because i used the original rival on release and could never find a new mouse to fit me afterwards. Hope someone smarter than I can give me the answer! 😁

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ZSfGuBcu
On 10/18/2019 at 9:54 PM, Foris said:

So i'm pretty clueless when it comes to DPI, i'm testing 3 of my mice, measuring my cm/360 in CS:GO (800, 1.2). I'm testing 3 mice each at the same dpi: Rival 300, G703 and EC2-B. I understand that different sensors may produce different results, however the only mouse in this case that is producing a different result is my Rival 300 (undershoots a little bit, whereas my other 2 mice do a perfect 360 on my mousepad width). I'm doing it by feel so it's probably a little innacurate, but I increased my rival's dpi by 50 and it seemed to give the same result as the other two.

I've seen some places that the hero sensor has different calculations but mine seems pretty consistent with my EC2-B, my question is: Is this something that changes from sensor to sensor, or is it just steelseries that has different calculations and should i keep this in mind if i ever change my mouse again? I've changed mouse a few times but never really taken this into account, just picked the same dpi and gone with it, i've actually had trouble because i used the original rival on release and could never find a new mouse to fit me afterwards. Hope someone smarter than I can give me the answer! 😁

Hey 

are you just using the 360 in game or the site's DPI ANALYZER ?

have you checked the acceleration both in windows and driver ? also make sure you use an actual distance not by "feel" . if you are having problem with the 50 difference then you cant go by feel .