Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Best way to convert sens from bf4 to apex legends?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

if you used uniform soldier aiming  in bf4 set your monitor distance to 100 horizontal for the scopes and match the hipfire  fov and 360 distance then use the all option on apex and enable per zoom level setting for all the scopes to fit uniform soldier aiming

So in the stickied post in the forum it says that vertical 0% is the best way to convert sens and now you say that this way is better, how does that work? Sry trying to understand also I use 4/11 in windows but calculator won't be chabge it it's greyed out. I guess it doesn't affect sens as long as it's same for every game.

Thanks

47 minutes ago, NeverIsHere said:

So in the stickied post in the forum it says that vertical 0% is the best way to convert sens and now you say that this way is better, how does that work? Sry trying to understand also I use 4/11 in windows but calculator won't be chabge it it's greyed out. I guess it doesn't affect sens as long as it's same for every game.

Thanks

i nver said it was the best choice . 0% is generally the best choice from a mathematical standpoint these numbers only makes sense if you have used u.s.a before and have gotten used to the feel 

30 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

i nver said it was the best choice . 0% is generally the best choice from a mathematical standpoint these numbers only makes sense if you have used u.s.a before and have gotten used to the feel 

Ok but I use USA 177% in bf4, there is no option to set USA for apex. How would that work into your method?

Thanks