Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

R6 sensitivity help

Hello! So in rainbow I have a sensitivity of 18 horizontal and vertical and 48 ADS. I am really good with the ACOG sight in the game but not so good with iron and reflex sights and my hip fire is too high.

So I wanted to convert my ACOG sensitivity to both my Hipfire and ADS. However when I set the settings to Monitor distance Horizontal 0% for hipfire It gives me a 21 which is way to high. Am I doing something wrong?

I was told that 0% is the best but will feel slower at first but if i compare 0% with 100%, the 0% gives me a hipfire of 21 while the 100% gives me a hipfire of 14. I thought 0% was supposed to be slower then 100%?

unknown.png

Edited by DatKillaZilla
Typo
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
1 minute ago, DatKillaZilla said:

I was told that 0% is the best but will feel slower at first but if i compare 0% with 100%, the 0% gives me a hipfire of 21 while the 100% gives me a hipfire of 14. I thought 0% was supposed to be slower then 100%.

It's only slower when converting from hipfire to ADS/Scope (i.e. from wide FOV to narrow FOV). When you convert the other way it's opposite.

MDH 49% should be perfect for you.

7 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It's only slower when converting from hipfire to ADS/Scope (i.e. from wide FOV to narrow FOV). When you convert the other way it's opposite.

MDH 49% should be perfect for you.

Ah sorry to bother you again but I was just curious as to how you got the number 49. I tried it out real quick and it feels great! Did you do some math surrounding the fov? 

Was it 53.26/113.26=0.47024545294 or 47%? Where 53.26 is the scope fov and 113.26 is the normal fov?

Edited by DatKillaZilla
Elaboration
  • Wizard
Just now, DatKillaZilla said:

Ah sorry to bother you again but I was just curious as to how you got the number 49. I tried it out real quick and it feels great! Did you do some math surrounding the fov?

It results in the same hipfire I see now actually, so if that's a bit high for you 75% might be a better option.