Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

CS:GO awp conversion?

For the past day i've been converting my awp to pubg scopes by using .82 awp sens and 75% MDH. I think maybe this is a weird conversion method since i'm already using .82 for scoping but it's been working pretty well. My question is will this ruin my hipfire in CSGO? If you convert CSGO awp .82 with 75% MDH to CSGO hipfire it comes out as 1.6482 which is a lot lower than my normal 2.01 hipfire.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/27/2019 at 3:48 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Absolutely :)

I have one more question if you don't mind. Should I match CSGO hipfire to PUBG 103 FOV hipfire first and then use that PUBG hipfire to convert for scopes? Or should I enter 106 in the PUBG FOV to match them?

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Oofta said:

I have one more question if you don't mind. Should I match CSGO hipfire to PUBG 103 FOV hipfire first and then use that PUBG hipfire to convert for scopes? Or should I enter 106 in the PUBG FOV to match them?

Ideally you should match everything to CSGO hipfire, which is what the "All" conversion will do. If you change what you convert the scopes from you will get differences unless you use the same conversion method for normal, ads and scope. Then it won't matter as they will all give the same result.

7 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ideally you should match everything to CSGO hipfire, which is what the "All" conversion will do. If you change what you convert the scopes from you will get differences unless you use the same conversion method for normal, ads and scope. Then it won't matter as they will all give the same result.

Ah ok I understand. I had it right but then tried to over complicate it xD Thank you again!