Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

Changing sensitivity so much.

When I play kovaaks aim trainer 2-3 hours straight with one sens I will adapt the sens for a day it makes me insanely accurate. But after sleeping all results gone before I reached I know its sound funny. But if I need to gain same control to my sens I need to do 2-3 hours straight training again. So for that reason I changed my sensitivity every day.1 years ago I'm on 34cm/360 and its my best cm/360 for gaming before. I changed it to 28cm (%0mm windows to game) it makes my fps accuracy horrible but make me more accurate on osu and aimbooster. So there is another con for me my lol skill decreased cuz my pointer feels so slow to move I realized Im using some different muscles for move my mouse in windows. If I set %0mm windows to game my sens feels slower on desktop If I set %100mm everything from desktop I'm inaccurate every game %100 only works good on bf4 kobra scopes for me. So I need to sweet spot for both 2d and 3d games what should I do. Im really tired started training my aim every day. After that day it feels slow or fast again like I never trained before.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Pyroxia said:

When I play kovaaks aim trainer 2-3 hours straight with one sens I will adapt the sens for a day it makes me insanely accurate. But after sleeping all results gone before I reached I know its sound funny. But if I need to gain same control to my sens I need to do 2-3 hours straight training again. So for that reason I changed my sensitivity every day.1 years ago I'm on 34cm/360 and its my best cm/360 for gaming before. I changed it to 28cm (%0mm windows to game) it makes my fps accuracy horrible but make me more accurate on osu and aimbooster. So there is another con for me my lol skill decreased cuz my pointer feels so slow to move I realized Im using some different muscles for move my mouse in windows. If I set %0mm windows to game my sens feels slower on desktop If I set %100mm everything from desktop I'm inaccurate every game %100 only works good on bf4 kobra scopes for me. So I need to sweet spot for both 2d and 3d games what should I do. Im really tired started training my aim every day. After that day it feels slow or fast again like I never trained before.

i have noticed the irony in this whole thing too, we come here to get solid results across games and here we are swapping around sens what feels like every day "testing other options:"

ill stick to 360 distance  for hipfire seriously considering the vertical view speed option during the last few days no idea if it works for 2d games tho

Edited by fortunate reee
10 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

i have noticed the irony in this whole thing too, we come here to get solid results across games and here we are swapping around sens what feels like every day "testing other options:"

ill stick to 360 distance  for hipfire seriously considering the vertical view speed option during the last few days no idea if it works for 2d games tho

probably I need to say good bye to osu looks like impossible to play everygame.

On 09/02/2020 at 19:12, Pyroxia said:

Hello , 

short video that might help you with your problem . 

Edited by iman
32 minutes ago, iman said:

Hello , 

short video that might help you with your problem . 

I watched this video already lol. I'm sticking with %0mm windows to game right now and it works fine. I think my problem solved I'm playin 2d games on 1366x768 windowed resolution.

43 minutes ago, Pyroxia said:

I watched this video already lol. I'm sticking with %0mm windows to game right now and it works fine. I think my problem solved I'm playin 2d games on 1366x768 windowed resolution.

If you don't mind me asking , why would you use that res for a 2D game ? i mean the osu won't have any frames issues to run it on low end resolutions . 

also i need to mention that the 2d games are affected by resolution change , the 3d games are not like that as long as you have the same aspect ratio . 

1 minute ago, iman said:

If you don't mind me asking , why would you use that res for a 2D game ? i mean the osu won't have any frames issues to run it on low end resolutions . 

also i need to mention that the 2d games are affected by resolution change , the 3d games are not like that as long as you have the same aspect ratio . 

Let me explain. If you match your windows sensitivity to game with %100 mm your windows pointer feels normal but if you match with %0 mm your pointer feels so slow if you play games like league of legends on full screen kiting, camera controls become pain.