Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Rainbow six siege sensitivity conversion question

Hi all, I am new to this site and had a question about entering my values into the calculator. I currently run 400dpi, 20 horiz. 20 vertical for my hipfire and 83 ads. I wanted to convert my siege sens into kovaaks using this using this site, its actually the SOLE REASON I paid for a subscription. But when entering my information, it asks for "sensitivity" which I don't know what value that is from siege because there is no general "sensitivity" in that game. its only ads/hipfire. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Bradbombo12!
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/03/2020 at 22:36, Bradbombo12! said:

Hi all, I am new to this site and had a question about entering my values into the calculator. I currently run 400dpi, 20 horiz. 20 vertical for my hipfire and 83 ads. I wanted to convert my siege sens into kovaaks using this using this site, its actually the SOLE REASON I paid for a subscription. But when entering my information, it asks for "sensitivity" which I don't know what value that is from siege because there is no general "sensitivity" in that game. its only ads/hipfire. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi

If you look at calculations and Game info after the input it explains everything 

Capture.PNG.5fad8ee3b423ae0115dce9880fffb7ed.PNG

AS you can see the sens 1 is your hip ( put 20 in here 

sens 2 and multiplier 1 are located in config files , if you do use a different multiplier then this is the place to put it 

multiplier 2 is your ads ( put 83 here ) . 

the reason you are seeing these are because you have "config file" under location , if you choose "in-game" these extra options will go away and you will only see the ingame options 

2.PNG.0b8c8fdb712ba39a3bd24e58d3720acb.PNG

On 12/03/2020 at 20:06, Bradbombo12! said:

image.thumb.png.ab23e4e8023055978154863af748bca3.pngfov placeholder change this to what you got in game

match your fov across(crucial) the games and make sure you set this to the correct setting image.png.310eaafd2ef61095b1adc04219914c84.png

if you ever start wondering why you aren't where you would like to be aim wise look up psa method on youtube

if you plan on sticking to 360 distance scope

image.png

8 hours ago, Bradbombo12! said:

im sorry im still confused :( so above you calculated the hipfire correct? but why did you enter the fov as 74 when I play on 90 in game. Thanks for taking the time to help me out I really appreciate it. 

you can pretty much change that to whatever you want

i use 73.74 since that is exactly what actual 90in csgo (106 on 16;9) is (90 in siege is 120 horizontal )

if you i would highly recommend lowering your fov if you are at 120 (it makes targets smaller since is has to push more peripheral view  )

Edited by fortunate reee

Okay, so I have a 27 inch 244hz monitor. I play on 1920x1080 and the aspect ration for siege is just set to auto. so idk what that translates to in kovaaks. or if I should even play on a different aspect ratio, I never changed the setting. I really do appreciate all your help with this, im such a noob im sorry. 

Edited by Bradbombo12!
On 15/03/2020 at 03:02, Bradbombo12! said:

Okay, so I have a 27 inch 244hz monitor. I play on 1920x1080 and the aspect ration for siege is just set to auto. so idk what that translates to in kovaaks. or if I should even play on a different aspect ratio, I never changed the setting. I really do appreciate all your help with this, im such a noob im sorry. 

Hi

the 1920x1080 on auto is 16:9 aspect ratio . 

what FOV do you use in siege my friend ? whatever you are using just put that in kovaak and choose Vertical FOV type since that is what siege is using or if there is no Vdeg then use source engine and use 106.260205 .

there is a "FOV TYPE" and there is a "ASPECT RATIO" which i think you are mixing them together . 

you can use whatever aspect ratio on your monitor by changing and setting custom res on your monitor or change it in the game if the game allows it like siege and then there is a FOV TYPE that the game uses . 

use the calculator to find what fov you are using and what it is in other types , sadly i dont have kovaak now but if you are still confused send some screenshots and i will help you if you still need it .