Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

4:3 Stretched to Windows Desktop Help please

Hello, i'm trying to figure the correct way to do this, i play competitive cs go at 1280x960 4:3 stretched in a 24inch monitor.

im trying to have the same feel of the cursor in windows desktop 16:9 standard 1920x1080.

I set in the calculator 1280x960, fov 90, in 24inch, sensitivity 1.1 ,800 dpi in viewspeed (my settings since years at cs go)

i get that the equivalent at full hd desktop is 400 dpi with a discrepancy of -7.5722% (-0.9232 cm).

but i got a very different feel can someone check if its correct ? i know that here are very wise people in this matter and i need that everything at windows feels like 1.1 800 dpi at counter strike to train muscle memory even when im doing other things at pc than playing cs, thank you very much.

Thank you for the responses, awesome calculations drimzi makes sense that stretched breaks the horizontal planes and cant be emulated at desktop, then if i want to Play 4:3 but in black bars and 1024x768(my CS 1.6 settings) to not stretch the horizontal axis which settings al calculator should i use in Windows 16:9 full HD? Thank you and kind regards

Also as an off topic i read that you use the g900 i use the g pro that has the same sensor i use 800 DPI 500hz u feel any settings that perform better? Im searching the Edge of improvement in the details