Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Payed but still not premium. Need asap

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

The payment failed on Paypal's side for some reason, I cant' see exactly see why.

Try again now, in the meantime I've given you premium access :)

I just tried ordering another and it failed again. I checked my paypal pre-approved payments and it was canceled. Both of them. The one earlier today was too before I bought a second one. That could be the issue but I don't know what's causing it. I've bought this before and have other reoccurring payments but this has never happened. Did I waste my money on the second month? Will it stack and go on for two months now when it goes through? Also what was the time limit on that premium access because I currently don't have it.

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

The payment failed on Paypal's side for some reason, I cant' see exactly see why.

Try again now, in the meantime I've given you premium access :)

I just tried ordering another and it failed again. I checked my paypal pre-approved payments and it was canceled. Both of them. The one earlier today was too before I bought a second one. That could be the issue but I don't know what's causing it. I've bought this before and have other reoccurring payments but this has never happened. Did I waste my money on the second month? Will it stack and go on for two months now when it goes through? Also what was the time limit on that premium access because I currently don't have it.

Edit: Paypal emailed me saying it failed for both. Idk. I'll have to call customer service tomorrow. Is it possible for you to set me up with premium in spite of all of this? I paid for two months today that was still drawn from my account. Otherwise a refund would be nice.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Flala said:

You really deserve every subscription, the calculator is just the best tool for converting my sensitivity. And you're very active as well.

Thank you, and I'm currently working on a brand new version of the calculator which will make everything a whole lot better, more user-friendly and dynamic, all thanks to the subscribers. No more details on this yet though.