Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Rust

14 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Added everything now into one calculation so it's easy to pick out what you want.

Is there a reason why using auto FOV for Rust gives you 2 decimal places now (ex. 70.53) instead of what it used to (ex. 70.5328)? I know realistically there's no difference at that point but I always thought Rust reads up to 5 decimal places for FOV because I can see shadows moving in-game, so I'm just curious why it would ever change in the calculator, unless I'm wrong.

image.thumb.png.5ff9a0d483b4d74b4c35a2bc79b15f32.png

Edited by monkey
  • Wizard
5 hours ago, monkey said:

Is there a reason why using auto FOV for Rust gives you 2 decimal places now (ex. 70.53) instead of what it used to (ex. 70.5328)? I know realistically there's no difference at that point but I always thought Rust reads up to 5 decimal places for FOV because I can see shadows moving in-game, so I'm just curious why it would ever change in the calculator, unless I'm wrong.

Updated the rounding to 6 now :)

On 12/9/2020 at 9:40 PM, SmokingYoda said:

@DPI Wizard Thank you so much, all of the values I've provided are just estimates, I've calculated FOV from screenshots with help of vanishing points, so they have margin of error in them. About the scopes, I wasn't able do diffrentiate the FOVs between each weapon with scope, this is why I came to conclusion they have static FOV.

When the multiplicity x2, x8, x16 is written in the scopes, it almost always means that the scale will be calculated from the FoV value set by the user. When I started looking for information about FoV weapons I couldn't find it anywhere, but thanks to you I found it, thank you so much!

Edited by Vaccaria
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Cptkekflip said:

is one of the sensitivities here the same for the crossbow? Is it the same as the regular bow?

Edit: pls disregard I just read the post right above this one.

Ye, I set it as the value for this entry:

ADS AR / DB Shotgun / Grenade Launcher / LR-300 / M249 / Semi-Auto Rifle

Crossy ADS feels natural with that so I'm p confident the fov is the same as those other weapons.

• 2 months later...
  • Wizard
11 hours ago, Exemplifying said:

Is there any chance you could test the sensitivities for the MP5A4, HMLMG, and the Prototype 17. They seem to missing from the calculator.

They can all be tested on aim train servers listed here sorted by most players in the 'aimbots' or 'targets' sections.

Added these now.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LANGE1989 said:

How exactly do I adjust my ADS sens so hitting a target 5 cm from my crosshair hipfiring(90 FOV)takes the same/closest to same amount of mouse movement as hitting a target 5 cm from my crosshair when I ADS with AR(56.178 FOV)?

You’ll want to set your conversion method at the very top to 360° Distance for ADS. That’ll make the mouse movements identical.

I’d recommend trying monitor distance conversion though, it feels more natural. The math is based on in-game camera movement rather than mouse movement.

16 minutes ago, mobsheep said:

You’ll want to set your conversion method at the very top to 360° Distance for ADS. That’ll make the mouse movements identical.

I’d recommend trying monitor distance conversion though, it feels more natural. The math is based on in-game camera movement rather than mouse movement.

@mobsheep
Thanks for your reply.
Ive been reading the forums after my post, and I think you are correct that ultimately what I would prefer is monitor distance conversion - is that what people refer to as 0% monitor match?
Im playing with the calculator at the moment to try to do that, but Im unsure how to achieve it.

• Wizard
2 hours ago, LANGE1989 said:

How exactly do I adjust my ADS sens so hitting a target 5 cm from my crosshair hipfiring(90 FOV)takes the same/closest to same amount of mouse movement as hitting a target 5 cm from my crosshair when I ADS with AR(56.178 FOV)?

You can do exactly this with Monitor Distance - Horizontal. The value for MDH will vary depending on your monitor size, FOV etc, but if you switch the mode in the calculator to advanced you can see the exact crosshair distance for the entered value. Take a look a this example, I've just manually adjusted the MDH value until the "X centimeters crosshair movement" in the output is 5 cm, ending up at 16.73%. Do this for your configuration and it should be perfect!

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=b82a14007da7346f015839f36012dd20

Make sure you enter the same Sensitivity 1 value for both hipfire and ADS.

19 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

You can do exactly this with Monitor Distance - Horizontal. The value for MDH will vary depending on your monitor size, FOV etc, but if you switch the mode in the calculator to advanced you can see the exact crosshair distance for the entered value. Take a look a this example, I've just manually adjusted the MDH value until the "X centimeters crosshair movement" in the output is 5 cm, ending up at 16.73%. Do this for your configuration and it should be perfect!

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=b82a14007da7346f015839f36012dd20

Make sure you enter the same Sensitivity 1 value for both hipfire and ADS.

Aha! Thank you so much. This sseems like it might be exactly what I needed.

Am I understanding the 0-100% slider of MDH correctly, so that 100% would be most accurate as the edge of my screen, 0% most accurate at 0 degrees, and whichever %-value I choose will have a corresponding x cm off my current crosshair placement where it is most accurate?

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, LANGE1989 said:

Am I understanding the 0-100% slider of MDH correctly, so that 100% would be most accurate as the edge of my screen, 0% most accurate at 0 degrees, and whichever %-value I choose will have a corresponding x cm off my current crosshair placement where it is most accurate?

100% is indeed the edge of your screen, 0% is the same tracking speed, i.e. the same rate of mouse movement to track a moving target. And for instance 50% would be the same mouse distance to aim at something 50% of the distance between your crosshair and the edge of the screen.