Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

I wonder how hard this would be to implement in to the calculator :D.

Not many games support variable sensitivities, but lots of software supports variable DPI. It would be great if the calc could show you what DPI would be required to match hipfire with viewspeed (or alternative methods).

COD 106FOV, Hipfire 1400dpi - viewspeed matched =  Iron sights '1600DPI' toggle sensitivity.

Edited by DNAMTE
7 hours ago, Drimzi said:

Depends on how many zoom levels there are for the game. If there is a lot, like in Call of Duty, then what FOV does DPI Wizard choose? He can't really as it is up to the user. Any FOV set higher than the one that the DPI is matched to will have a sensitivity that is faster than viewspeed, and any lower will have a sensitivity that is slower than viewspeed. A median could be chosen, but then the sensitivity is not matched to anything. The best option would be for one of the other sensitivity/multiplier boxes to be unlocked and allow the user to specify the zoom level that they want.

Median, a word that never goes well with mouse sensitivity.

The answer is already implemented in to the calculator. When a game has multiple FOV, for example Titanfall 2, the user selects what ADS FOV he would like to match with hip fire. Once that decision is made then providing a DPI alternative, when in game sensitivity is not an option, would be great!

6 hours ago, DNAMTE said:

Median, a word that never goes well with mouse sensitivity.

The answer is already implemented in to the calculator. When a game has multiple FOV, for example Titanfall 2, the user selects what ADS FOV he would like to match with hip fire. Once that decision is made then providing a DPI alternative, when in game sensitivity is not an option, would be great!

Well I would like that implementation too, but that would make soooo much work for DPI wizard, I think we can't expected that from him :P I bet he already has enough to do with Basic hip/ads sensitivity.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2017 at 5:06 AM, Drimzi said:

Choose CS:GO as the output game as well, and set the FOV to match the iron sights of your game.

What if a game uses different fov type from csgo? like vertical degrees for instance or resolution based, how do i convert that?